Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

If you had the FA app on your phone with the old format not the updated format, then, the process was super smooth. I was able to get three pairs

My son stayed up until 4 AM trying to cop the purples, no such luck lol. We did get the Yeezys the other day though. For all the **** Kanye gets at least he came through with his promise of making it so that everyone could get Yeezys.

Welp failed on purps big time.. size 8 is struggle

Getting a cut them headed to AC for weekend. Hopefully i can win me some free purps

6139AC08-AD9A-4AFF-B425-5AEADF4BA481.jpeg

I could never get a pair of ones from SNKRS app.. Got one of each from the same device on this release .. Crazy

Oh man...still size 13s available on FTA. I finally got through to cart at one point, but it showed 3 pairs in cart. I obviously couldn't check that out and I was not successful in editing cart down to one pair. Then it finally reset on me and I'm back to trying to get a size 13 in cart. If anyone has any tips or can get this done HMU.

Oh man...still size 13s available on FTA. I finally got through to cart at one point, but it showed 3 pairs in cart. I obviously couldn't check that out and I was not successful in editing cart down to one pair. Then it finally reset on me and I'm back to trying to get a size 13 in cart. If anyone has any tips or can get this done HMU.

been trying to get 13 for the last hour on there smdh

been trying to get 13 for the last hour on there smdh
I was able to checkout a size 12 on the FTA app. Keep trying on there and make sure to save your shipping address, billing address, and payment method on the app beforehand.

Was in line on SNKRS at 10:01 after realizing I never got a notification, 10:03 they're sold out of sz.14. I'd been doing pretty well on SNKRS this year but this is 2 L's in a row. Last time I had access to the wotherspoon 1/97 restock and had no idea because I got no notification. They're getting an email this time
2q9m98p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom