Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Welp keep this in mind for the upcoming April and May releases. Footlocker is wrong for this. Almost every other retailer had free shipping. Especially during these tough times.
F4BDD75B-EE27-418B-9F94-11CB5A102145.png

Welp keep this in mind for the upcoming April and May releases. Footlocker is wrong for this. Almost every other retailer had free shipping. Especially during these tough times.
No, they charged shipping on other popular drops this yr, not just the Purp 2.0s
They're not going to discount/offer free shipping if youre buy 200 dollar sneakers during these "tough times".

Finally got an update on my order from SP. The order went through Saturday at 8:20 PST, received an email today that they shipped yesterday via OnTrac with a scheduled arrival for tomorrow.

No, they charged shipping on other popular drops this yr, not just the Purp 2.0s
They're not going to discount/offer free shipping if youre buy 200 dollar sneakers during these "tough times".

They didn’t charge shipping on UNC 3 and that’s the last big release that crashed their servers that I can recall. That was my last release day purchase so I assumed this was permanent for FLX members.
It’s crazy because Finish Line and even Hibbetts didn’t charge shipping.

Side Note...Hibbett is starting to become clutch. That’s the site to try first wile bots are banging on footsites...or while waiting on FNL’s splash

these may be tough times but......$200 sneakers are still a luxury.
consider yourself blessed if in these tough times you can still drop this much on sneakers and the only issue you encounter with that is the shipping.

i personally know people who have been laid off already and some friends/family who are fearing if thats going to be the same outcome for them the longer this madness goes on.

this reminds me of when a couple weeks ago i was reselling switches and getting messages from idiots saying "you are scum for price gouging nintendo switches during this time of crisis/these hard times!" and i would hit em with "well why are you dropping 400-500 on a videogame console during this time of crisis when people in america cant even npay their rent right now due to the crisis? times must not be so tough for you huh?" and i would get 0 response every single time.

Last edited:
The footsites and even FNL pick and choose when to charge shipping for new releases
Honestly it should be free shipping for members but they know people will pay it regardless
The worst part of it is they usually use the slowest speed which is a slap to the face

these may be tough times but......$200 sneakers are still a luxury.
consider yourself blessed if in these tough times you can still drop this much on sneakers and the only issue you encounter with that is the shipping.

i personally know people who have been laid off already and some friends/family who are fearing if thats going to be the same outcome for them the longer this madness goes on.

this reminds me of when a couple weeks ago i was reselling switches and getting messages from idiots saying "you are scum for price gouging nintendo switches during this time of crisis/these hard times!" and i would hit em with "well why are you dropping 400-500 on a videogame console during this time of crisis when people in america cant even npay their rent right now due to the crisis? times must not be so tough for you huh?" and i would get 0 response every single time.

Cut the BS. Everyone know these are tough times and folks are hurting. The free shipping was supposed to the part the FLX program. It’s up top as soon as you hit the site. This release day stuff is a caveat because if you purchase the shoe on Monday then you do get free shipping. That’s almost bait and switch. So yeah I’m blessed to be stable and keep my hobby going but that’s bad communication from the footsites. Plain and simple. So you can gone on with that just be thankful BS. It’s about the principles of situation. You are basically saying be thankful that you can spend money even if someone is getting over on you smh

Last edited:
Its clearly displayed on the FLX page when signing up
FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUM*
*Exclusions may apply

I didnt like it either when purchasing a Jordan/Yeezy a little while ago, but what ya gonna do?

$200 sneakers were a luxury BEFORE the pandemic happened, DURING this pandemic, and will continue to be luxuries AFTER this is over as well. never a neccessity. so please, if you dont wanna pay shipping, then just say it. dont use the "this time of crisis" or "these hard times" as an excuse now to cry about shipping.

i was with u on the "it should be free for FLX members". i totally agree. then u went to left field with "should be free shipping during these hard times". yes, shipping should be free for FLX customers, u got a perfect point. but dont cry about shipping free cause theres a pandemic.

oh btw, if you were paying attention, youd know that they didnt just start charging shipping for these court purples. there was at least 1 or 2 other releases after FLX came out where there was no free shipping. i remember cause i distinctly remember folks in here griping about it like "whats the point of FLX then?!" etc etc.

so yea, i agree, lets cut the BS and read beforehand?

ima go buy 10 pairs of travis scott 1 on stockx
$200 sneakers were a luxury BEFORE the pandemic happened, DURING this pandemic, and will continue to be luxuries AFTER this is over as well. never a neccessity. so please, if you dont wanna pay shipping, then just say it. dont use the "this time of crisis" or "these hard times" as an excuse now to cry about shipping.

i was with u on the "it should be free for FLX members". i totally agree. then u went to left field with "should be free shipping during these hard times". yes, shipping should be free for FLX customers, u got a perfect point. but dont cry about shipping free cause theres a pandemic.

oh btw, if you were paying attention, youd know that they didnt just start charging shipping for these court purples. there was at least 1 or 2 other releases after FLX came out where there was no free shipping. i remember cause i distinctly remember folks in here griping about it like "whats the point of FLX then?!" etc etc.

almost didn't read these 3 whole paragraphs. lol.

Your thinking is why companies get over on customers. Consumers have to speak up when policies aren’t clear which I did on Twitter and IG. I see someone posted that it mentions exclusions when signing up smh...c’mon man. I based my statement on the big banner that’s been at the top of their site for weeks. And I didn’t go after Yeezys and all that other stuff. I can’t recall If they charged shipping for those drops. That’s all I gotta say about this. I actually feel like you must work for Footlocker Inc. or something...or maybe you didn’t know other sites had free shipping.

Your thinking is why companies get over on customers. Consumers have to speak up when policies aren’t clear which I did on Twitter and IG. I see someone posted that it mentions exclusions when signing up smh...c’mon man. I based my statement on the big banner that’s been at the top of their site for weeks. And I didn’t go after Yeezys and all that other stuff. I can’t recall If they charged shipping. That’s all I gotta say about this. I actually feel like you must work for Footlocker or something...or maybe you didn’t know other sites had free shipping.

nah, i didnt know other sites had free shipping. havent really been buying kicks or clothes like that since this whole mess started. havent even really been on niketalk like that in the last few weeks since today. been dealing with a bunch of personal stuff.

i feel like u didnt read when u signed up for FLX that there would be exclusions. but lets keep it moving. not really that serious.

ill agree that no free shipping sucks. everyone likes free shipping. i paid shipping on ebay for a thermometer i really needed a week and a half ago and it still isnt here. go figure lol

Back
Top Bottom