Release Date: March 24, 2018
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-Game-Royal-555088-403-.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Game-Royal-555088-403-Lateral.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Game-Royal-555088-403-Side.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Game-Royal-555088-403-Heel.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Game-Royal-555088-403-Top.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Game-Royal-555088-403-Outsole.jpg

As long as there isn’t a bunch of other releases around these, lookin to grab one.

I'd imagine most people on this forum could make Frags happen for themselves if they wanted to.

I'm not knocking anyone who wants to pay that much for a pair of shoes, but for me and a lot of other people, it just ain't worth it. They're not even that expensive to anyone with a decent job. A lot of people had to save up about the cost of Frags for their first car in high school working crappy jobs.

Maybe it's just me but these resemble frags since they'e blue but that' it. Like saying chis are poor mans bt. Similar but 2 different shoes.

I'd imagine most people on this forum could make Frags happen for themselves if they wanted to.

I'm not knocking anyone who wants to pay that much for a pair of shoes, but for me and a lot of other people, it just ain't worth it. They're not even that expensive to anyone with a decent job. A lot of people had to save up about the cost of Frags for their first car in high school working crappy jobs.
It’s not expensive in the grand scheme of things but it’s a lot for a pair of shoes.

I sometimes toy with the idea of paying resell for a pair of frags or off whites but I would rather go on a nice vacation and experience something new rather than have one more (awesome) pair of shoes that I’ll never get a chance to wear very much.

These are beautiful. I won't purchase because I'm an old man and I'm pretty much OG only at this point, but these are nice...

Good point up there. There’s a lot who buy stuff like the frags even though they can’t actually afford it and are spending beyond their means.

I never believed in that whole “poor man’s (insert shoe). That’s hypebeast/lame/trend follower talk

Last edited:
More like "I'm too smart to spend $2k on Frags"

Good point up there. There’s a lot who buy stuff like the frags even though they can’t actually afford it and are spending beyond their means.

I never believed in that whole “poor man’s (insert shoe). That’s hypebeast/lame/trend follower talk

$2k is nothing for a lot of people tbqh. Look at MoneyKicks, for example.

I’m never giving up 2K for a pair of sneakers that retailed at 160.

These ain’t Frags and I’m good with that. I honestly look at them as a blue pair of Chicago’s and that’s dope to me.

Jordan brand really been pushing a lot of blue shoes over these last couple of years. I remember when it was kind of hard to get a cool blue Jordan. Now we get a couple every year.

I also remember when anything White and Red was basically vaulted. I love these btw.

1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom