AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Tongue Swap completed, with bonus black toes/black tongue
IMG_20180516_153140.jpg

5nWH1MX

Haven't been into customs in the slightest since I was a kid, but this is a perfect swap

black-guy-clapping-gif-6.gif

I might copy

Swap does look clean wish I knew how to do it my local city gear have the black ying yangs for $80

You don’t have to do it. Take them to a shoe repair shop (cobbler). They typically only charge $15-$20 per shoe, depending where you live.

You don’t have to do it. Take them to a shoe repair shop (cobbler). They typically only charge $15-$20 per shoe, depending where you live.
I wonder if it's possible to just paint the tongues white or would that not stick well / look weird on the nylon tongue. Got the game royals but wasn't completely feeling them. However those white tongue swaps are so dope - why didnt nike just make royal chicagos in the first place?

Placed a bid on Stockx for 142 (11.5) and forgot about it . I was getting ready to empty my spam box and I see an email saying my bid was accepted. Ended up saving $27 as the pair I thought I won on EBAY the seller ended up canceling as he claimed he listed the wrong item and size:rolleyes.

Received my FTL restock pair. Oddly enough, they were already laced so I assume they were returned. At least I don't think they were worn because there are mint. Just beware to check your restocked pairs, I wouldn't put it past people to return used shoes after hype dies out.

Received my FTL restock pair. Oddly enough, they were already laced so I assume they were returned. At least I don't think they were worn because there are mint. Just beware to check your restocked pairs, I wouldn't put it past people to return used shoes after hype dies out.

Mine came laced as well! Wtf Footlocker

You gotta,be on the ft resell tip to get any shoe that resells at more than a 30 dollar profit. Got SNKRS late and now i want them even more while wanting pay resell even less. Maybe the restock will being small sizes down in price. At the current market I won't be getting them unless I can trade something for them cono!

Looking for someone to do a frag custom on my extra pair. Any recommendations? Really don't want to try and then mess it up myself.

Looking for someone to do a frag custom on my extra pair. Any recommendations? Really don't want to try and then mess it up myself.
Just do it. This was my first custom and it came out great. All you need is time and patience. Watch the tutorials they have on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom