AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

This thread bump (and weather) inspired me :nthat:
3B6C4D80-4EC4-4408-9D13-BCF487E5F99A.jpeg
A867C37B-7E03-4E88-8BA3-E2F9E08C8428.jpeg
21E46120-38D4-4DFE-8901-AFE144E63D23.jpeg

Was stuck in traffic the other day and seen this dude on a bike with the Game Royal 1's next to me. They looked really nice... I wished I copped em back when they were cheap :angry::lol:

I've been torn on whether to keep/sell mine

It's a great CW but I never wear these over other blue 1s. Always reach for royals, storms, or UNCs before these

These are really good though... could regret selling

If you don't wear them then let them go. No sense in hanging on to a pair of shoes you don't plan on wearing.

These restocked again downtown Detroit bike outlet

:smh:

Had zero chance obviously resellers ate em up

They always do smh. I really wish I could tongue swap my pair. I need the white tongue.. dont want to foot the bill it will cost though.

I had instant regret when I sold them not long after they came out. Hooked someone up for retail plus shipping. Oh well.

you cant really say you hooked someone up if that was the market price at the time.

I suppose. I could have made $40 or so if I remembered correctly, but this kid wanted them really bad and seemed nice and genuine lol.

My point is after game royals dropped, the market price was around retail. If I sell you a pair of TS1 highs for $2k today and they shoot up to $3k next year, did I hook you up? No I sold it to you for what they were worth at the time.

People cut their losses by selling for under retail all the time. My argument is he sold them for what they’re worth at the time of the sale and that’s not exactly “hooking” someone up.

Let’s take your retail argument:
If I sell you a random pair of vapormaxes for retail and you can get them at a discount for $130 at footlocker, did I hook you up? According to your argument, I did because nobody trying to lose money to be cool.

Ask the dude he sold them to if he felt he was hooked up? I bet he says yes. Even if the market value is retail online you have to factor in tax and shipping. I’m sure he was happy to have them at what he paid or he wouldn’t have.
And not many Jordan’s are going for under retail nowadays if any. Especially 1s

I’m using theoretical arguments because my argument applies to any situation. Your argument simply applies to this because of what actually happened. If game royals had tanked, we wouldn’t be having this argument. Crimson tints can be had for under retail on stockx. If someone sold those for retail, is that hooking them up? You sound silly

I’m using theoretical arguments because my argument applies to any situation. Your argument simply applies to this because of what actually happened. If game royals had tanked, we wouldn’t be having this argument. Crimson tints can be had for under retail on stockx. If someone sold those for retail, is that hooking them up? You sound silly

:rofl:

Done with this stupid *** conversation, enjoy the rest of your day.

You'll regret it in time. Just break them out and into the rotation. It will keep your other blue shoes looking fresh for years.

I think you're right. These are probably closer to a must have for AJ1 fans than a redundant CW.

I try to trim the fat in my collection as much as possible but 1s seem to always be the exception.

I'm also thinking If I should sell/keep mine.
Will decide after (if) I get the Obsidians and then choose the "better" one which will probably lead to keeping both haha.

Back
Top Bottom