AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

with the 15% coupon 195 out the door.

I'm new to the footsite apps...to get the 10 minute headstart, you have to show up at the store to enter a code to get 1 minute (or use a code here lol), and be a platinum VIP to get 3 more minutes, to equal 10 minute overall?

I'm not a plat VIP, so I guess the max for me is 7 minutes?

I never get codes. All you do is turn your Wi-Fi on when you're near a store and press a button to get that extra minute. It may vary depending on where you live though.

Just remember to check at 4:53 and not 5:00 o clock if you have a head start. Same if you get a 10-minute head start. You check at 4:50 to see if you won or not.

i wouldnt ever cop from a seller with feedback like that. idc about paypal protection. im not going through that headache of dealing with a fool.

he ends all his tantrums with "BLOCKED!" even when the issue was clearly his fault and not the buyers...like what is he, 8?

I never get codes. All you do is turn your Wi-Fi on when you're near a store and press a button to get that extra minute. It may vary depending on where you live though.

Just remember to check at 4:53 and not 5:00 o clock if you have a head start. Same if you get a 10-minute head start. You check at 4:50 to see if you won or not.

Huh? They give you a notification and you have like 8 hours to confirm

Villa Mall of America said they are doing reservations Wednesday, kind of hate that because all the people without jobs have an advantage.
Stock sounds short... I'm trying the footsite route, still need 1 minute codes for FTL and FTA up here in the ap though.

Been off my game lately but just here's some info for the VA people in case. Raffle info for everybody coming later when I have it all together.. lot of rounds to make today.

Victory Shopping Center
- Foot Locker (App Reservation)
- Shoe City (FCFS as of rn but I'll check again cause they're pretty shady lol)​

Chesapeake Square Mall
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-488-5558)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles all day Wednesday)​

Greenbrier Mall
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles all day Wednesday)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-424-4434)​

MacArthur Mall
- Foot Locker (App Reservation)​

Military Circle Mall
- DTLR (Unsure, check back Wednesday as they'll probably do a guaranteed raffle on Thursday in front of Bank of America 757-455-0733)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)
- Jimmy Jazz (Unsure, check back Wednesday as they'll probably do a guaranteed raffle on Thursday in front of Bank of America 757-461-3705)​

Janaf Shopping Center
- Shoe City (Have to call back today, seemed like a disconnected line at the moment 757-455-6333)​

Man I miss my VA days!! Ptown, Holly Cove! sheesh!!

You definitely don't have 8 hours to confirm. It used to be 3 hours, but now it might be 2 hours? (others can confirm) Either way, you have some time so it's not crucial you check right away (it usually is glitchy when everyone checks at the same time).

I'm pretty sure for FTL app that you don't have to check immediately if you won. If your pair got reserved, then you just have to check within 1 hour from when it got reserved, so it you had 10 min HS, then you would need to check prior to the 1 hour mark. This isn't like the adidas confirmed app where you need to be on the app at the specific drop time.

Stock sounds short... I'm trying the footsite route, still need 1 minute codes for FTL and FTA up here in the ap though.

I'm sure it will be, only way I'm going to try is if I can swing by there early. Footsites much better chance anyways

You definitely don't have 8 hours to confirm. It used to be 3 hours, but now it might be 2 hours? (others can confirm) Either way, you have some time so it's not crucial you check right away (it usually is glitchy when everyone checks at the same time).

Yeah I just through up a random time. Either way it's more than your headstart time

Dudes who work in the stores always tell me to check 10 minutes ahead.

Perhaps they just meant that's the earliest I can check and has nothing to do with confirming?

From memory, you have about an hour to an hour and a half to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom