AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Dudes who work in the stores always tell me to check 10 minutes ahead.

Perhaps they just meant that's the earliest I can check and has nothing to do with confirming?
Yep - that's the earliest you can check 6pm EST minus your head start time. Afterwards, you'll have 2-3 hours to confirm (I remember it being 3 when it first started, but idk if it has changed recently).

hsiman15 hsiman15 It changed recently. I remember forgetting to confirm for the 96's for a friend. Luckily I grabbed them off SNKRS with ease the next morning.

Sounds like B/red Toes.. I win everything from them and did not win those from them; I was a bit taken aback. Hopefully the lack of demand in comparison to those will make it easier on this release.
I win there a lot also, but hate how bad the lines can get during pick up.

Can someone educate me. Is it even worth trying for these with a 7m HS?
Hit on Bred Toes with it. Shoot ya shot b

Side note for VA people. I went to the Janaf Shoe City since they weren't answering the phone, they get pairs in tommorow and a FCFS on Saturday.

As for the Victory one, I called yesterday and they said FCFS. I walk in today to confirm since they be on that bs and they said they did raffles already :lol:

call FTL customer service and have them link your purchases to your account. hope you still have your receipts
Thanks bro, I called and for some reason there was 2 separate VIP accounts on my account and the one that I could see was showing Zero dollars, but the one I could not see had all of my purchases. So she removed the empty one and now I am Platinum until march 2019. Needed for earlier releases, but oh well i am good now. Thanks Again!!!!

99BAEB29-5777-41E1-B6FF-E83E12E332C9.jpeg

Sorry I’m new to this. But this is the shoe with white laces
I might have to go with the white laces to make up for lacking a white tongue.

Hit on Bred Toes with it. Shoot ya shot b

Side note for VA people. I went to the Janaf Shoe City since they weren't answering the phone, they get pairs in tommorow and a FCFS on Saturday.

As for the Victory one, I called yesterday and they said FCFS. I walk in today to confirm since they be on that bs and they said they did raffles already :lol:
Janaf Shoe City on that s*** too man. I just went in there. Funny they told me something different. they said they are not getting them only Portsmouth

Back
Top Bottom