AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Janaf Shoe City on that s*** too man. I just went in there. Funny they told me something different. they said they are not getting them only Portsmouth
**** smh. I wouldn't have tried them if I didn't almost win Bred Toes from them, same from the Portsmouth one

Most likely won't waste my gas next release though lol

Hit on Bred Toes with it. Shoot ya shot b

Side note for VA people. I went to the Janaf Shoe City since they weren't answering the phone, they get pairs in tommorow and a FCFS on Saturday.

As for the Victory one, I called yesterday and they said FCFS. I walk in today to confirm since they be on that bs and they said they did raffles already :lol:
they all backdooring.

Can someone educate me. Is it even worth trying for these with a 7m HS?

All depends on the shoe and your location. All I can say is for a hyped release like this with (judging by the recent Jordan 1's), 7 min HS has very little chance to hit. It's definitely doable, but I would start making plans to cop the shoe another way.

Your location also plays a huge factor. If you live in a place with less sneakerheads/resellers/educated people on the app, then you might have a decent chance. If you live in NY or LA, then might as well forget it with 7 min.

How does this work? :nerd:

First time using the app :lol:
Change the location using the app to the correct ZIP. Then punch
All depends on the shoe and your location. All I can say is for a hyped release like this with (judging by the recent Jordan 1's), 7 min HS has very little chance to hit. It's definitely doable, but I would start making plans to cop the shoe another way.

Your location also plays a huge factor. If you live in a place with less sneakerheads/resellers/educated people on the app, then you might have a decent chance. If you live in NY or LA, then might as well forget it with 7 min.
yeah. I’m in NYC. I’ll put up a shot but know it’s basically an instant L. I’m used to them at this point. If anyone has some tips on alternate ways to cop I’d really appreciate it. Entered every raffle I could find...newly back in the game. Things have changed

Change the location using the app to the correct ZIP. Then punch

yeah. I’m in NYC. I’ll put up a shot but know it’s basically an instant L. I’m used to them at this point. If anyone has some tips on alternate ways to cop I’d really appreciate it. Entered every raffle I could find...newly back in the game. Things have changed

Same boat here. Just be on the lookout for restocks if you end up taking an L this weekend. So much ragrets for the Bred toe release.

First time using the foot apps, have 7min head start. Is it random who gets a reservation or is it who clicks “reserve” first?

In

Can't figure out how to change the zip in the app...

Edit your stores in the app. Click the search icon or bar and input the zip code from the thread. Select stores from the area, go to the head start page and enter the code from the thread. Go back to edit stores and pick the stores you actually will go to.

Try to do this with 30 minutes of a code being posted

Back
Top Bottom