Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Good deal. I plan on selling mine soon (11.5), because I like Clay Greens more. Don't need 2 pairs of "green" AJ1's.

PO

20190317_175607.jpg
St. Patty's day vibes...

I'm have my pair on stockx right now... really had no interest in these because I don't wear green like that but I was salty about not getting the court purple and I hit on this raffle so I went ahead and bought em

I'm have my pair on stockx right now... really had no interest in these because I don't wear green like that but I was salty about not getting the court purple and I hit on this raffle so I went ahead and bought em

Same. Also, holding out hope that maybe they release a trinity colorway with green and not just this “toe” fad.

If I didn’t already have the pine greens from 2018, those would have been a necessity but now I can Tentatively say I’m gonna pass on those

Definitely looking forward to these since I do not have the 2018 Pine Greens. The sewn wings logo is a let down, but nothing I can’t look pass.

Leather looks top notch, esp on the black parts. And if they must put that red NA on it thank god its on that paintable tab.

All the way in. cant wait

Back
Top Bottom