Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

jordan-1-black-gold-top-3-shoes-1.jpg
air-jordan-1-gold-top-3-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-top-3-gold-union-los-angeles-complex-con-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-top-3-gold-union-los-angeles-complex-con-1.jpg
air-jordan-1-top-3-gold-union-los-angeles-complex-con-3.jpg
jordan-1-black-gold-top-3-shoes-2.jpg

I think it's the same thing/shoe.. they just early released a few pairs this weekend.

Love the color blocking on both shoes. Personally just wouldn't wear them. With that said, still adding 1 pair to the collection. Can't justify the multiplies though.

hi guys if u have friends in the au..... Footlocker au app calendar has these as nov 18th app launch

thank me later

signed
DJ Folk

These are dope. Wish they weren't two different shoes, but I still want them for some reason.

If these come out in December, I may pass on those win like 96 11s and just grab these. I'm kind of over the all red kicks phase and really only wanted the win like 82s and got those already.

In for these. Gold and PL are usually not my flow but I really like how the Black/Gold 1s look on foot.

These crease bad though, not like regular leather than can be fixed later. I hated wearing my Chicago patent 1s from the early 2000s, they looked like beaters after a weeks wear, lol.
Sooooo u bought em
But didn’t wear em
And talking about they crease like the 03 pair.......
Theyre shoes what u expect
Why buy if u don’t wear
Admit it
U posted those just to flex
I ain’t hating at the flex
But don’t front like u wasn’t just posting just to flex

I had those same 03' Chicago and they did look bad when creased after one wear. With that being said I was a little concerned when I got the 13' OG black/gold and DSM's but after wearing the DSM's with and without forcefields over about 6-7 wears they still look pretty much brand new. I plan on wearing my 13's next year but the patent leather and the toebox shape is better than 03's so that plays a part.​

There is so much mess surrounding whether these are dropping or not.

I'd love to have them...I'm not a big fan of mismatched shoes but still have the Top 3's....and these are absolutely gorgeous to me.

Sooooo u bought em
But didn’t wear em
And talking about they crease like the 03 pair.......
Theyre shoes what u expect
Why buy if u don’t wear
Admit it
U posted those just to flex
I ain’t hating at the flex
But don’t front like u wasn’t just posting just to flex

Yes, bought a pair but didn't wear them even though I know what all patent leather covered shoes look like after a few wears.....But I like having the option to wear some later IF I choose to. My property after all, right?

Didn't post to flex but rather showing that JB using patent leather black/gold-white colorways is not a new thing. Plus, that mismatching toebox looks terrible.

These crease bad though, not like regular leather than can be fixed later. I hated wearing my Chicago patent 1s from the early 2000s, they looked like beaters after a weeks wear, lol.
So then your not happy with them? :lol:

These are honestly overhyped imo. People who didn't even like the OG Top 3 are all over these. They're nice but not as much as everyone is making it. In for one pair.

Back
Top Bottom