Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Rocking these with a fresh pair of raw selvedge denim about to take my dog on a walk.

Attachments

• D4C20858-7407-44A5-9F69-FA853757A4BC.jpeg
    D4C20858-7407-44A5-9F69-FA853757A4BC.jpeg
    473.3 KB · Views: 61
Just checked my order status on my phone order and it says "Unshipped - Awaiting Approval". No biggie if they cancel tho. Totally forgot bred toes are tomorrow

Same status for me. Got thru right before 3 pm on the phone. I ordered two pair tho. Needed a men’s and GS size. Hope they ship but the confidence level is low.

Same status for me. Got thru right before 3 pm on the phone. I ordered two pair tho. Needed a men’s and GS size. Hope they ship but the confidence level is low.

Well my confidence went up a bit. I checked order status again just now and now it says "In progress - Unit ready to ship" so I may have slipped thru the crack? I'm looking for wood to knock on lol

So now Eastbay account shows released to ship on the orders page. Still says 1 unit cancelled in order itself. Lettuce pray!

Had already bought a long sleeve tee with the gold jumpman, looks like winter will be over sooner than I thought & probably won’t have time to wear the long sleeve until later this year. So... went & copped this short sleeve for the Spring/Summer! :nthat:

BD00FC75-E4FF-4654-A4CA-A36D00E292F9.jpeg

damn yall really be out here wearing jordan shirts still

i got released to ship on my order

I got my polo tees & collared shirts too. Sometimes I’ll wear them differently depending on where I’m going. I’m sure there’s more than one outfit to wear with shoes. Same thing applies to when people say “Y’all really be 30+ & still wearing J’s?” There’s no argument to be had, to each their own.

Just got shipping from yesterday’s Eastbay phone order! :pimp:
Shout out to the rep for a smooth transaction

AS1, however all star ones resell is a little bit high
I might just wear bred toes and call it a day.

I think Nike figured out the best color way to sell Jordan 1s
black mudguard, colored toebox, colored heel & ankle strap, black swoosh, white side panels.
look.
jordan-1-retro-high-og-all-star.jpg Air-Jordan-1-Bred-Toe-555088-610-1.jpg Gold-Toe-Air-Jordan-1-861428-007-Release-Date.jpg air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shattered-backboard-1.jpg air-jordan-1-top-three-release-details-1.jpg

Whats going to happen next, would be Royal toes 1, Green toes 1
Mark my words. Royal toes 1 might just come out in few years, and will sellout

Because this silhouette is just too damn good.
Sigh, really want all star 1s. Slept on them
DamnDee from Youtube in my city got FCFS W
Thanks for all the likes but I still took L on Bred Toes 1 lmao

What’s wrong with wearing JB shirts ?

nothing at all. also nothing wrong at all with coordinating and matching ya outfit. dudes who talk down on "matchy matchy" people can go ahead with themselves and look like that tekashi69 cat looking all mismatched and rainbowy if they want.

Back
Top Bottom