Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

nothing at all. also nothing wrong at all with coordinating and matching ya outfit. dudes who talk down on "matchy matchy" people can go ahead with themselves and look like that tekashi69 cat looking all mismatched and rainbowy if they want.
feel the same way, bought another JB shirt today to match the gold toes. **** how anyone feels about it.

Called twice. They couldn’t add to cart on their end so they said it might be sold out. Do any one know if they add to cart the same way we do?

Sigh.
Should have called as well.
Didn’t know this trick

You can tell how old some of us are with those associating EB with phone orders, used to flip those catalogs til pages ripped. Problem is most times they put the "no phone order" image up (guaranteed it'll be there on RD).

That image wasnt originally there. Called a little before 12 PST and CS also had trouble adding to cart, she put me on hold then came back and asked what size I wanted (there was a FSR at the time). Seems like those of us who called at noon or a little before then beat out the wave and they honored them. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

You can tell how old some of us are with those associating EB with phone orders, used to flip those catalogs til pages ripped. Problem is most times they put the "no phone order" image up (guaranteed it'll be there on RD).

That image wasnt originally there. Called a little before 12 PST and CS also had trouble adding to cart, she put me on hold then came back and asked what size I wanted (there was a FSR at the time). Seems like those of us who called at noon or a little before then beat out the wave and they honored them. :nthat::nthat::nthat:
So you didn’t have to wait in Monday

You just called in right after release time telling them you couldn’t cart

Then they did it for you over the phone

Back
Top Bottom