DTLR: Disconnected line, will update later
Athlete's Foot: Disconnected line, will update later

Peninsula Town Center
FNL: Unsure yet, no shipment

Patrick Henry Mall
Champs: Call back around 5:00 pm today, they'll have info then
DTLR: Disconnected line, will update later
FTL: Unsure yet, no shipment
Slight updates. I'll put the old information that hasn't changed in a spoiler to safe face for the rest of you guys who don't need the extra scrolling. If you don't see a store that's in the same area as mentioned, then I either took it off or excluded it since they won't receive these. Everything new is below:

Janaf Shopping Center
Shoe City: NOT getting them. I called to confirm they were getting before I got there and shorty said yes. Took a 35 minute drive (toll included) to be told they weren't and got sent to another store :lol::smh: the below store is the one that received them.

Victory Shopping Center (Portsmouth)
Shoe City: Raffle
Sports Zone: Store was shut down months ago :lol: haven't been since I tried for Royals before my brief hiatus there so I didn't know.

Chesapeake Square Mall
DTLR: Raffle
Jimmy Jazz: Employee said they won't get them, but corrected me and said they will release everywhere else on Wednesday :lol: (UPDATE: Asked another employee, raffles are Wednesday)

MacArthur Mall
FTL: Showing up on app for FCFS. Still a disconnected line

Military Circle Mall
Jimmy Jazz: Still call again on Wednesday but if it's raffles, it'll be held Thursday in front of Bank of America at 9 AM. No idea on exact address since I will not be available, but I'd assume it's less than 6 minutes away from the mall.

Lynnhaven Mall
DTLR: Raffle
FTA: App Raffle
FTL: App Raffle

Appreciate the info. Just to add on... I'm not showing any App raffles for Lynnhaven. Not showing app raffles for ANY stores around here lol
In terms of Jimmy Jazz for Military, the Bank of America is inside the actual mall. They always do raffles there. I also didn't know SZ in Victory closed either lol shows how much I go out P-Town. There's a new Jimmy Jazz in Greenbrier too, I may check with them tomorrow but no other store in that whole mall is getting them so that seems like an automatic L

I just realized that public schools around my way are closed this Friday instead of Monday for Presidents’ Day!

This is going to be a horrible release!

Appreciate the info. Just to add on... I'm not showing any App raffles for Lynnhaven. Not showing app raffles for ANY stores around here lol
In terms of Jimmy Jazz for Military, the Bank of America is inside the actual mall. They always do raffles there. I also didn't know SZ in Victory closed either lol shows how much I go out P-Town. There's a new Jimmy Jazz in Greenbrier too, I may check with them tomorrow but no other store in that whole mall is getting them so that seems like an automatic L
Had no idea about the Bank of America lol, same for SZ also. Portsmouth's my city and I'm barely out here it seems, so trash :lol: JJ said they weren't getting them but of course could always check back on Wednesday

As for the app raffles, it should change either today or tomorrow like a few other people have mentioned. I hope they stick with this because I get off work at 9, I don't have a chance with FCFS anything :lol:

I can’t get to a footlocker before Wednesday if anyone gets a check in code tommrow can you let me know, thanks NT fam

Back
Top Bottom