Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

$270? :lol:

Sole Links had the site posted for a 3:00 AM release instead of the 4:00 AM one. I'm at my first day working at UPS permanently but I was doing the boring *** training vids while trying to be slick and get on the site too :lol: wouldn't have mattered anyways since my internet cut off to 1x smh

i stayed up until 3:15 am est and just crapped out lol, was a little tight at myself when I woke up but i guess I didn't miss much

I feel good about this release :smokin

Side note: I got on the Shiekh app to make sure I was still entered in the raffle and I saw this :lol: had me shook for a moment

4F3DBA37-0662-4C35-BE69-76FBE97678DC.png

Even FTL employees are shocked. It makes no sense. Yall need to keep in mind that FCFS means employees get first dibs at these. So it's not worth driving long distances to stores who normally get small allocations. Fair warning.

HOH Fordham Rd & FA both FCFS.. Only FTL in the NYC area reserve are Cross County (Yonkers), Bay Plaza (BX) Queens Center, Palisades (Rockland) & Kings Plaza (BK).

Went from trying to take the day off to having to go to work to now being in a meeting from 8:30-9:30.....I can forget this release lol

I was about to say don't forget about online but geez you gotta get out that meeting! And I totally get it smh. I copped pirate black yeezy in a meeting one time. they pissed me off so I said f it lmao

Someone took my 265 offer on stock x and I had a $20 discount code. I aint camping in the cold and it saves me a trip to NY if i win from any of the locations that did reservations. These I doubt will change from fcfs. Which is just so stupid smh.

Back
Top Bottom