Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Also yall gotta remember Footlocker Inc. and Finishline Inc. didn't have a good 2017. They NEED this Gold Toes and BC3 to sell out to boost this quarter. We haven't bought much of anything else. That's what this FCFS is about. My local mall said they just gone let security handle the lines...which they actually can't form. If it gets out of hand then so be it. That's the risk corporate wants them to take. It's out of their hands

Also yall gotta remember Footlocker Inc. and Finishline Inc. didn't have a good 2017. They NEED this Gold Toes and BC3 to sell out to boost this quarter. We haven't bought much of anything else. That's what this FCFS is about. My local mall said they just gone let security handle the lines...which they actually can't form. If it gets out of hand then so be it. That's the risk corporate wants them to take. It's out of their hands
Thats a load of crap lol hyped 1s and BC3s gonna sell out no matter what regardless of FCFS or App Reserve

Thats a load of crap lol hyped 1s and BC3s gonna sell out no matter what regardless of FCFS or App Reserve

That's the point they are missing IMO. But maybe they are judging BC3 sales based upon TB3 sales....ever thought about that??? And not all OG 1 sell out...even ones with top quality....for example Wheats and Premium pack (sail and all black). So apparently they say he you know what lets do FCFS.

Also dozens of folks of win via the app but don't come pick their pairs up! That was the #1 gripe from some of my local stores. Folks don't come pick pairs up after they have reserved them. So now you got a line forming anyways for leftovers smh. Also I was told we can expect this for the rest of 2018 unless it's ultra limited. But GR and limited GR will be FCFS. So again, the days of the old school plugs are back! You better form your relationships now

That's the point they are missing IMO. But maybe they are judging BC3 sales based upon TB3 sales....ever thought about that??? And not all OG 1 sell out...even ones with top quality....for example Wheats and Premium pack (sail and all black). So apparently they say he you know what lets do FCFS.
Wheats and Sail/All Black Ugly Af not everyone wanted them. the TB3s it was WELL KNOWN that the sneaker community wasn't happy with the quality before they released so it was obvious they weren't gonna sell + a $220 tag and other sneakers releasing that week. BC3s have gotten way better reviews from people quality wise and has a $200 tag

Wheats and premiums aren't OG 1s for the sake of this argument tho. You could use mettalics in your argument tho..

Also dozens of folks of win via the app but don't come pick their pairs up! That was the #1 gripe from some of my local stores. Folks don't come pick pairs up after they have reserved them. So now you got a line forming anyways for leftovers smh. Also I was told we can expect this for the rest of 2018 unless it's ultra limited. But GR and limited GR will be FCFS. So again, the days of the old school plugs are back! You better form your relationships now

Lol they still get lines regardless when people come to pick up. Especially here in NYC!
So this FCFS is dumb in regards to it gives people less of a chance to get a pair. At least for the reserved it’s a gaurantee pick up if you win, line or no line

at least you have your priorities in order

I was about to say don't forget about online but geez you gotta get out that meeting! And I totally get it smh. I copped pirate black yeezy in a meeting one time. they pissed me off so I said f it lmao

It's why I was hoping for app reserve and try to pick up during lunch. I'm supposed to hear what my bonus will be on Friday too....they better tack on an extra $250-300 so I can buy these resale lol

No chance of getting outta the meeting....bunch of exec's flying into town...kind of a big deal. It is what it is

Wheats and Sail/All Black Ugly Af not everyone wanted them. the TB3s it was WELL KNOWN that the sneaker community wasn't happy with the quality before they released so it was obvious they weren't gonna sell + a $220 tag and other sneakers releasing that week. BC3s have gotten way better reviews from people quality wise and has a $200 tag

You really think these execs and district managers are paying attention to this stuff...they are clueless!

Also one last comment, the consumer should not be penalized by the fact that people from other states enter and do not come pick up. That’s the companies fault for not placing better regulation in place.

Sorry, I’m just not down with camping out or skipping work to cop a pair of shoes

Lol they still get lines regardless when people come to pick up. Especially here in NYC!
So this FCFS is dumb in regards to it gives people less of a chance to get a pair. At least for the reserved it’s a gaurantee pick up if you win, line or no line

Agreed....I honestly hope chaos spews... especially in NYC so they can rethink this crap. But safety is more important thing because I don't want anybody to get hurt but I just want yall to act a fool NYC style lmao.

And TX we are expecting some crazy weather starting Friday smh. Centre214 just changed to raffle for BC3 due to weather alone!

Any NYC heads know if these are gonna drop at NTNY as FCFS as well this friday? Not sure whether to line up at 34th FTL or here

These will sell out at fcfs locations within an hour. If that’s your route then plan to be top 5 in line. Bc3s won’t sell out first day in stores, it’s just not going to happen. Only FTLs doing fcfs in the Miami area on the 1s.. damn near every store NOT in a mall is doing fcfs on the 3s. “They” know!

Agreed....I honestly hope chaos spews... especially in NYC so they can rethink this crap. But safety is more important thing because I don't want anybody to get hurt but I just want yall to act a fool NYC style lmao.

For my fellow NYC'ers..... Reported.

Feels good to be back in a Jordan thread tho/ hyped for a release. These 1s are a must and so are the bred toes. I just love this color blocking when done with a black tongue.

Back
Top Bottom