Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Anyone else hitting Park City Center FTL in PA? I’m new to Jordan releases (SB guy), and have no idea what to expect in Amish Country. This was the only place near Baltimore doing reserves...

FNL is still doing guaranteed pairs in the 1s and 3s. i literally just called and was able to reserve a pair in my size, which surprised me since that was the first time it has ever happened over the phone.

Also, more stores are starting to receive their shipments. Several boutiques in NYC got them in this morning (West 72nd etc), and stores that thought weren't getting the 1s are receiving shipment today.

FNL is still doing guaranteed pairs in the 1s and 3s. i literally just called and was able to reserve a pair in my size, which surprised me since that was the first time it has ever happened over the phone.

Also, more stores are starting to receive their shipments. Several boutiques in NYC got them in this morning (West 72nd etc), and stores that thought weren't getting the 1s are receiving shipment today.

Which FNL store? And both shoes?

What FNL in NYC is doing guaranteed reserves ?

20180213_113218.jpg

i never won a reserve for the apps anyway so FCFS doesnt bother me 1 bit...its always online or bust for me either way

Don’t wait around and wait for answers, pick up the phone and start calling......

Cmon folk take some initiative

Back
Top Bottom