Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

This sucks. I haven’t been able to hit a hyped shoe in awhile now. I’m getting washed lol. Congrats to you guys that hit though.

Finally got an order through on SP maybe 25 mins ago. Had em in cart for 2 hours, but shipping method wouldn’t load. Then finally let me process but kept saying card declined, even PayPal wouldn’t go through. Tried another card several times, and finally got confirmation. Hopefully they actually ship, otherwise, it’ll be a lot of time wasted.

hey guys question. do you still recieve a notification when your footapp reservation time runs out. i dont get a notification anymore for the past few releases.

hey guys question. do you still recieve a notification when your footapp reservation time runs out. i dont get a notification anymore for the past few releases.

i haven't gotten them since the update. i've missed out some reserves because of this. interested to know if there's a fix as well

I got through on footlocker and got the order number and everything. Still no confirmation email and no money taken out. Probably got cancelled.

How do people get through on footapps? All 3 of my apps were useless "unexpected error occurred". It's almost like they disable the app when hot products release

Hit on FTL before they pulled the shoe. Size 7.5. I just went for any size, but I noticed they had all/most sizes still up. Should've made more of an attempt to grab my actual size 10.5/9. Oh well, I'm just glad to have gotten something to soften the blow if I have to pay resell. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a cancellation though since my order went through maybe 7:50am pst or so.

Got 2x orders through manually from footaction, only received 1 order confirmation which came about 10-15 mins after.
Carted a 3rd but OOS while checking out.

Picked my pair up

8BDFCB1A-04F5-4B0F-93FA-C2AB9917929D.jpeg
D3C0C7D0-6F66-466F-816B-80344F024326.jpeg

All of the apps signed me out and I couldn't sign back in no matter what password I tried. So frustrating.

happy love day y’all...

Got the size 7 from sp raffle.
snkrs emailed received this morning for the size 5.5
And just got my size 9.5 turbo green call from sp.

shout out to fcfs ppl who wait in the cold rain or snow...and SP!!

Attachments

• 9037B649-3E3F-4C0A-947F-0DB2A1AE29E2.jpeg
    9037B649-3E3F-4C0A-947F-0DB2A1AE29E2.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 692069B4-1AFA-4B1C-B9D1-49C72F255048.jpeg
    692069B4-1AFA-4B1C-B9D1-49C72F255048.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 19
Made it back upstairs from the OR at like 9:55 and entered my 3 snkrs accounts for sz 11. Kept getting sold out on different devices, so started trying for any size. One of my phones said 'Got Em' and got the charge. Literally thought I had got my size on that account but couldnt check cuz I had to go back to the OR. Got another damn 8.5 :angry:.

About to try and leave work and scoop the other 8.5 from FA

Hit on FTL before they pulled the shoe. Size 7.5. I just went for any size, but I noticed they had all/most sizes still up. Should've made more of an attempt to grab my actual size 10.5/9. Oh well, I'm just glad to have gotten something to soften the blow if I have to pay resell. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a cancellation though since my order went through maybe 7:50am pst or so.

I'm thinking (hoping) it will be OK. I tried to finesse a FTA rep over the phone but he kept saying in store and online releases are all supposed to be next week, so it sounds like they shouldn't have even been up on the site today.

I mentioned people got thru online and he said they will be backordered, so hopefully they just honor all the orders.

How do people get through on footapps? All 3 of my apps were useless "unexpected error occurred". It's almost like they disable the app when hot products release
this has been a mystery for me (at least for online in general) since the DMP pack that dropped in 2006...that for me was a defining moment in how buying/ordering Jordans had changed

Prior to that, if you had the money and the will, you got the shoes

Back
Top Bottom