Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Just got shipping conf from Hibbets. High key thought I’d get cancelled. Really excited to get these, probably my fave drop for this weekend.

Really nice in hand, but no extra laces for women's release smh... but TS 1s get like 5 sets!?! Anyway, UNC's look a little darker in the pic than it actually is...
20190214_220627.jpg

Was a movie today with these stores but me and my homeboi ate a few champs late shipment pairs and copped my personal pair in the process. A good day today

What a day. Was late to work and got shafted with staying late which had the knock on effect of pissing my girl off for being late for V day dinner...

But it was worth it after catching my breath today. 4 All manual W’s from Nike, Finishline, Footaction and Foot Locker with a little Fraud Alert scare thrown in too lol

DDBD0F85-2E4E-4F76-99F2-EDCAFD9BC6BE.png
FD26C271-8859-472C-82C1-068B063A65B3.jpeg

What a day. Was late to work and got shafted with staying late which had the knock on effect of pissing my girl off for being late for V day dinner...

But it was worth it after catching my breath today. 4 All manual W’s from Nike, Finishline, Footaction and Foot Locker with a little Fraud Alert scare thrown in too lol

DDBD0F85-2E4E-4F76-99F2-EDCAFD9BC6BE.png
FD26C271-8859-472C-82C1-068B063A65B3.jpeg
Sizes??

My size was sold out, (12) but I managed to copp a 10... should I go ahead and sell these before all the online pairs ship out, or before footlocker releases in store? I have a feeling once they all arrive, the market will crash on em. I’d like to get the most out of em, that way I can get my size when the prices drop.

Any opinions? Should i hold on to em, or sell them now. Thanks in advance.

i paid 32$ shipping FTA and still no shipping email,it’s been 24+ hrs. got order confirmation email though hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom