Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

My size was sold out, (12) but I managed to copp a 10... should I go ahead and sell these before all the online pairs ship out, or before footlocker releases in store? I have a feeling once they all arrive, the market will crash on em. I’d like to get the most out of em, that way I can get my size when the prices drop.

Any opinions? Should i hold on to em, or sell them now. Thanks in advance.
They were pretty limited. They will go down for a bit but should shoot back up in 6 or so months. After a year they’ll be even higher. It depends how patient you want to be.

jus got off chat with fta apparently my order was cancelled because it processed after being soldout ?? :rofl:

When I went to pickup my turbos at FTL
Lady said they are dropping next week on the app(reservation)

went to pick up my Turbos and the footlocker was doing a FCFS for the UNC 1s....ill take two in the largest sizes you have left.

Just got off the phone with a footaction rep and they wont ship out orders until March 1st.
I guess orders are back ordered. I hope no cancellation **** show happens

jus got off chat with fta apparently my order was cancelled because it processed after being soldout ?? :rofl:
I called a rep and they told me they wouldnt ship out till March.
On a side note, a live chat rep told me otherwise that my order was rerouted since the original store sold out. That means a possible cancellation is possible. FML
What time did you place your order yesterday?

Last edited:
If you have a Shiekhs nearby and you have time, you may want to drop in. Some stores got stock this morning. It's probably too late, but you never know.

It seems like there was actually a late shipment
Check the stores you selected
Just checked mine and a store popped up that wasn’t there before
Hopefully I hit on that one its much closer than the one I picked

It seems like there was actually a late shipment
Check the stores you selected
Just checked mine and a store popped up that wasn’t there before
Hopefully I hit on that one its much closer than the one I picked

did you hit patents or turbos at the actual HoH at riverside? if so, do you know the store number?

I picked D644 thinking that was it but when I picked up today it was the regular footlocker

did you hit patents or turbos at the actual HoH at riverside? if so, do you know the store number?

I picked D644 thinking that was it but when I picked up today it was the regular footlocker

Nah
For the patents I selected woodfield riverside and state st on FTL
But when I checked it today HIP was on the list it wasn’t before so I chose hip instead of riverside
For some reason I never hit on anything at riverside
Why in the world does it have like 3 of the same stores? Lol
Never know which store to pick
Ended up going 3/3 on turbos
Champs(HIP)
FTA(woodfield)
FTL(woodfield)

Last edited:
Nah
For the patents I selected woodfield riverside and state st on FTL
But when I checked it today HIP was on the list it wasn’t before so I chose hip instead of riverside
For some reason I never hit on anything at riverside
Why in the world does it have like 3 of the same stores? Lol
Never know which store to pick
Ended up going 3/3 on turbos
Champs(HIP)
FTA(woodfield)
FTL(woodfield)
ah, I'm confusing you with another chi NTer. I dont get why they have 3 of the same store either lol..but dude says he picks all 3 and usually wins

Yeah I wanna pick riverside since it’s a HOH and they most likely get more inventory
But I rather pick state st over riverside

enhance

enhance

SNKRS delivery today
in hand I just don't see the appeal of these. i wanted to like them. they should've been black instead of navy.
for the ladies, they're fine

the XI WL82s get **** on, but these... (as a women's model no less) get hyped over $350 - $400??
I understand the WL82s were mass produced, but still

would like to see some on feet pics to be proven wrong

Not bad. But i prefer the turbo greens. The real shoe drop tomorrow. My dream shoe as a kid. Infrared 6!!
75AE7812-269A-4FC8-9B2F-ACA3BE7852B2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom