Air Jordan 1 X Dior

They thought that 2k tag would deter people, I don’t know who runs these meetings man they need to hire a couple of reseller at Nike to explain them the basic concepts of hype and tell em what will sell vs. what won’t

Alot of these higher ups at these companies dont have a dam clue, from the heads running this dior joint, to the ppl that organized that 99 cent arizona x adidas release in soho last year

But then again it might be done purposefully to create a beautiful giant mess thats a plus for the company, free publicity

registration is closed. maybe they overestimated how much time they needed.

:lol: They saw the amount of entries and was like, **** that we ain't going to verify 3 days worth of raffles if we got this many entries in 6 hours :lol:

Alot of these higher ups at these companies dont have a dam clue, from the heads running this dior joint, to the ppl that organized that 99 cent arizona x adidas release in soho last year

But then again it might be done purposefully to create a beautiful giant mess thats a plus for the company, free publicity
That’s why I’ve been telling managers and people I see at Sneakers stores that Nike etc need to hire a couple of resellers to explain them the process of hype, how to launch stuff etc. they got people with no street smarts working in there

That’s why I’ve been telling managers and people I see at Sneakers stores that Nike etc need to hire a couple of resellers to explain them the process of hype, how to launch stuff etc. they got people with no street smarts working in there

Resellers need to draft up a contract for their "Secondary Market Consulting Services" and cold e-mail these big sneaker companies offering their service :lol:

I think they've done a pretty good job for 35 years. Still king of the mountain.

Resellers need to draft up a contract for their "Secondary Market Consulting Services" and cold e-mail these big sneaker companies offering their service :lol:
Might sound like a joke but if they have the correct insight **** would be considerable smoother and they’d make more money

E027E2AC-9C40-4577-81C7-DFEC05BC6454.jpeg

someone in my whatsapp group posted this🤔

On the website it said that from July 1st onwards they will contact winners, so I doubt its legit!

Did you have the option to pick both shoes or you was only able to pick one ?

i put my name up for the highs and lows

Did you have the option to pick both shoes or you was only able to pick one ?

i put my name up for the highs and lows
It was 1 or the other but based on what members of this thread are saying if you ain’t do it at 7am sharp its pretty much A dub. It was fcfs

Back
Top Bottom