Air Jordan 1 X Dior

anybody going out to the stores for the ready to wear?

Really want the bomber jacket & tee as well as accessories but don't want to waste my time waiting outside for an L

Got a denial email and started thinking...2k-2.2k for a pair with 13k made. That's about $27 million in sales. $27,000,000.00!!!!
I gotta say, it's a genius move by JB and I think we should expect more collabs with high end fashion houses in the future

Got a denial email and started thinking...2k-2.2k for a pair with 13k made. That's about $27 million in sales. $27,000,000.00!!!!
I gotta say, it's a genius move by JB and I think we should expect more collabs with high end fashion houses in the future

even more absurd to see the profit margin for the cost of each shoe and then how much of it is shared with dior

anyone with a Miami win get the call from the store yet? Hopefully they extend pickup options after they receive the shoes... Florida is the worst place to be right now due to COVID

anyone with a Miami win get the call from the store yet? Hopefully they extend pickup options after they receive the shoes... Florida is the worst place to be right now due to COVID
No call as of yet and they are tough to get in contact with. Corporate office says pickup options should be flexible

My girl won in Miami and she's still waiting to hear from them as well. I really wish you could just pay and have them shipped to you. Seems to be the safer decision with the way things are going and knowing that Miami is shutting down gyms and restaurants again bc of COVID.

I'm 1000x more worried about getting jumped on the way back to my car than I am COVID.

Back
Top Bottom