Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Anyone on here that won get called by Dior ambassador today with a NY number? I tentatively scheduled to pick up in LV.

Just went to check out the miami store. Security outside says dior is not releasing the apparel there due to covid.

LLLLL

Glad a few NT'ers hit. I didn't even expect to see that. This release was so pointless.. then we get those stupid *** smoke grey I's this weekend as a consolation prize but they couldn't even get those right.. Jokes!

Just went to check out the miami store. Security outside says dior is not releasing the apparel there due to covid.

LLLLL
Lol ty, was considering waiting to try and get some stuff, save me a trip lol

Second Dior x Jordan email.
Backdoor.

D3FFF2A7-44D3-4BAB-BB40-3BEE27064F1F.png

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96

Just spoke to someone at Dior. People who received confirmation on the shoes will still be getting the shoes. He said they are going through the list and making phone calls today and tomorrow .

The email was in regards to the clothing and accessories

I really hope this is true,
I hit on 2 Pairs of lows.

Just spoke to someone at Dior. People who received confirmation on the shoes will still be getting the shoes. He said they are going through the list and making phone calls today and tomorrow .

The email was in regards to the clothing and accessories
i would of cried if they took my only W

I’ve been calling Dior for an hour and no response. Hope they don’t bust a unreal skate shop.

Is apparel available to purchase by winners or is the entire apparel release cancelled in the US?

edit: the answer is no

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom