Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Never expect the paint job would somehow looked that way on a 2 grand pair (not my pair). Dior QA let this one slipped past their radar.

A7ED603E-D4AF-48A5-B3C2-3EDD0AF93E03.jpeg

Meh they iight

1k awesome, 2K out they damn mind if they massed produced and didn’t do the limited, let celebs have em to build hype roll out. Made in Italy is cool. But I know a €500 Italian shoe when I see it.

I got call #1 on friday, picking up this week.
Waiting for call #2, I was told that the pairs are coming from Paris with the raffle winners name attached to the shoe already.
With COVID shipping delays, its pretty much whenever your pair lands at the store you will get the call.

Dior finally called my girl Saturday to set up her pickup appt. We asked if they could ship but they can't so road trip it is. Safe travels and pickup to all the lucky winners and GL to those on the hunt.

picked up my 13 high today from miami. they won’t let you take pictures, but it’s a crazy experience getting them.

picked up my 13 high today from miami. they won’t let you take pictures, but it’s a crazy experience getting them.

Curious to know how Miami made it special.
For Beverly Hills, I parked in the back, was let in the backdoor where the cash register was and bought them lol. Didn’t even see the inside of the store or any Jordan type of display. Was in n out of that back hallway within 5 minutes.

Curious to know how Miami made it special.
For Beverly Hills, I parked in the back, was let in the backdoor where the cash register was and bought them lol. Didn’t even see the inside of the store or any Jordan type of display. Was in n out of that back hallway within 5 minutes.
You got yours from Beverly Hills already? My buddy won from that location but he still hasn't been contacted.

Back
Top Bottom