Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Yeah but everyone trying to undercut each other on stockx :lol: More sellers than buyers

Definitely more buyers than sellers - just not at the price that sellers are asking for. There's plenty of bids around the $8-9k mark.

Unions and TS1 have that too. Might be done on purpose to legit check. Who knows.

OK i guess they have done this sloppy paint job on purpose too, lol QA slacking off their work again
retail aj dior

Well, glad I've got no issues with mine

I’m still waiting for the call for the lows. Really starting to feel like I’m never gonna get the call. My Dior store is not helpful and very cocky.

My friend signed up himself and his wife for the raffle. She won a pair of the lows!! It’s just so hard to believe, pretty crazy. I’m happy for her, she’s been putting in crazy hours and risking her life working at a major hospital.

FBB76CC0-FEDB-485A-A310-B20DB2126A84.png

My friend signed up himself and his wife for the raffle. She won a pair of the lows!! It’s just so hard to believe, pretty crazy. I’m happy for her, she’s been putting in crazy hours and risking her life working at a major hospital.

So from hearing that, i feel that a Nielsen study long ago makes some sense now (at least to me),

Sad that one would work 'her' tails off for a lifestyle they seem like they can't afford at all, "she’s been putting in crazy hours and risking her life working at a major hospital."

i feel ya bro. i’ve been working at Duke hospital nonstop since the virus started, this was a blessing. time for a vacation now lol

So from hearing that, i feel that a Nielsen study long ago makes some sense now (at least to me),

Sad that one would work 'her' tails off for a lifestyle they seem like they can't afford at all, "she’s been putting in crazy hours and risking her life working at a major hospital."

How did you conclude my friend lives a lifestyle she can’t afford? That’s not a logical conclusion to make from the information I gave you. Most people making six figures (doctors, lawyers, etc.) put in crazy hours.

BTW that article is right, and probably applies to many NT members. I probably spend more in sneakers than is reasonable. But it doesn’t apply to my friend, she is very fiscally responsible. I’m just happy she got this nice “bonus” since her profession puts her in danger during this pandemic.

How did you conclude my friend lives a lifestyle she can’t afford? That’s not a logical conclusion to make from the information I gave you. Most people making six figures (doctors, lawyers, etc.) put in crazy hours.
Oh, that's good then! Well, from been putting crazy hours, I guess.

Also work on the frontline with covid patients at a children's hospital but i am not working crazy since we do have enough time off from work. Thank goodness!

I work with covid patients too but don’t go into the rooms anymore. Been working overtime voluntarily and un voluntarily. Was denied vacation because the hospital is full.

I stopped following drop accounts on Instagram and other hypebeast accounts because I quit following sneaker releases. I kept on getting ls on SNKRS and adidas. My friend sent me the link for Dior and I signed up. If he never sent me the link I would’ve never won.

eBay is flooded with fakes in the $700-$1200 range... they actually look really legit though. like surprisingly legit.. I’m sure in hand maybe is a different story but pics looks good.

eBay is flooded with fakes in the $700-$1200 range... they actually look really legit though. like surprisingly legit.. I’m sure in hand maybe is a different story but pics looks good.

Let us know when you get your fakes in bro. We see you're gonna cop em already lol.

Imagine paying $700-$1200 just to tell the world you’re a fake *** poser. Couldn’t be me.

Back
Top Bottom