Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

To each their own, I certainly like a black/red Jordan myself, but...

Bred 1's > Black Toe 1's

Storm 1's > White/Silver 1's

Storms win for me.

I like the Union BT better for wearability. if they didn't mash up breds with storm blues, then I would like that colorway more. I like blue AJ1's, just not blue/red in the same combo. Hence I don't like any of the Lance Mountain and hated the Top 3 1's

I wasn't feelin' them till I saw them on Michael B Jordan's feet, then I couldn't resist. Sometimes it takes that on foot look to solidify your opinion.

Can't trust that everyone out there is taking flattering shots of these prior to release.

wasn't these the ones that Union was trying to prank as a release or some sort of skit? I didn't pay attention to these until way later because I thought they were just a prank frankenstein shoe or was another one of those complexcon exclusives or F&F BS. When I found out they were actually dropping, was immediately feeling the black toes

Page 1 of this thread is comedy. Dudes saying these shoes are trash and ripping them. Yet when everybody else starts wanting them, they switch and say it’s fire. Lolllll

@ them

200.gif

Everyone said off white Chicago’s were trash and that tune changed.
Everyone said Nigel’s were trash and I couldn’t cop a pair.
I remember lance mountains were hated on by some.
None of this is new.

Lol people were ripping these in the beginning of the thread. Why can’t everyone just admit that they are hype beasts and like to follow trends? No one is gonna attack your opinions lol you have the right to be a hype beast. Just stop denying it :lol:

Everyone said off white Chicago’s were trash and that tune changed.
Everyone said Nigel’s were trash and I couldn’t cop a pair.
I remember lance mountains were hated on by some.
None of this is new.

I don’t remember seeing a majority of people saying Chicago off whites were trash to be honest

Back
Top Bottom