Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I don’t remember seeing a majority of people saying Chicago off whites were trash to be honest
I did

still think so, was never a fan

I still wish I copped Chicagos tho, that resell value... thats not even resell mentality thats just free money at this point

Here's to hoping there are some more vintage inspired AJ1 coming. Now if Nike could make Draw's fair again.

41EBD4C7-5471-48DD-A778-895CA0AC36AF.png

Bert. Bert.

Fam??

:rofl:

I can't front though. I'm guilty of doing the same for the Yeezy 700s and now they're at the top of my list :emoji_zipper_mouth: But I didn't trash the 700s like how Bert. Bert. did for those Unions :lol:

:rofl:

I can't front though. I'm guilty of doing the same for the Yeezy 700s and now they're at the top of my list :emoji_zipper_mouth: But I didn't trash the 700s like how Bert. Bert. did for those Unions :lol:

It’s cool tho. It’s just a shoe/item.

Whether you buy it for hype or because it “grew” on you, you have the right to do that lol

I'll never win anything at this point. Haven't hit on any draws or raffles through SNKRS or any other site since the black toe release a couple years.

I hope this isn't going to be their schedule
This week: Ship out domestic storm blues
Next week: Ship out domestic black toes
Week after: Ship out international storm blues
Week after: Ship out international black toes

I hope this isn't going to be their schedule
This week: Ship out domestic storm blues
Next week: Ship out domestic black toes
Week after: Ship out international storm blues
Week after: Ship out international black toes

Considering they did say 5-6 days for processing, and then they assumedly ship, in which case it's 7-11 days (or whenever UPS/DHL feel like it), that would be well over their time period.

I won't hold my breath. I'll be getting my black toes for new years.

I'll never win anything at this point. Haven't hit on any draws or raffles through SNKRS or any other site since the black toe release a couple years.
FWIW this is my first win in a long time. Never won anything on snkrs. Never won a raffle. Hang in there itll happen.

Back
Top Bottom