Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I'm glad I got the right color.. It would've been the nail in the coffin.

The whole release is an embarrassment. It feels they had this guy calling the shots with it
giphy.gif

They want a blue sz 9? A black 12 works, I dont feel like opening a whole new pallet tonight. Send it out and lets go home, boys.

Yeah the actual products are fire. All the extra they did to sell them isnt.

Like, why did this selfish as6 that owns union insist on handling the distribution? It stinks of ignorance and greed.

"No thanks, Nike. We got this huhuh. We'll just save money and send them out ourselves huhuh. nbd. Relax its Califorrrnyaa brah "
Spends 3x the money on employee hours to sort through this ****show and it takes a month

Last edited:
Are the red unions re-releasing?

I can cop for 450 right now but won't if their is a chance they re-release. Hate paying re-sell.

Yeah the actual products are fire. All the extra they did to sell them isnt.

Like, why did this selfish as6 that owns union insist on handling the distribution? It stinks of ignorance and greed.

"No thanks, Nike. We got this huhuh. We'll just save money and send them out ourselves huhuh. nbd. Relax its Califorrrnyaa brah "

Spends more money on employee hours to sort through this ****show and it takes a month

They still didn't go past their 10 business day delivery date. It was laid out for everyone.

from the first release? lol

And I guess they never said anything about the color and size really mattering, so technically they get a pass there

Nobody is perfect. Not even you, Tony. I know, it's hard to believe. It's no big deal, you contact them and get it resolved. This isn't life or death.

I’d be fine it they sent me the blues instead of black :rofl: Rather pay the resale on the black.

They sent the color ordered though. Still happy

They still didn't go past their 10 business day delivery date. It was laid out for everyone.
"They said they'd take forever, so their piss poor service is now excused."

Yeah, great drop for everyone who had to wait 2 weeks to get any sort of label created, seeing restocks ship first, being charged out the *** for shipping, getting the wrong size or the whole wrong shoe, and getting 0 communication on whether or not they'd be cancelled.

What's it like being the soggiest noodle in the bowl? Gibbs should be ashamed that they couldn't even put out an Instagram post saying what's up. I'm not even angry anymore, but seeing people still trying to excuse this drop is sad.

You knew the terms. Stick to Nike then if you have a problem. I'm sure Nike is perfect and will never let you down.

The terms aren't the problem. Which is evident because you ignored the part of my comment that wasn't referring to the terms.

Are you excusing people receiving the wrong pairs in fairly surprising numbers? Them not making even one public announcement about the shipping? The shipping and processing time, again, was not the issue. It's the fact that during that time, nobody knew if their order was actually safe. People just wanted peace of mind. That should be the bare minimum to have good customer relations and they failed.

Back
Top Bottom