Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Honestly some of you guys are way too picky with your pairs lol. I don’t see a problem with the pair above. Just rock them you good!
Naw I'm def rocking I really dont care that much at all just didnt know if I should hit up stockx and try and get a code or something. If it's even worth my time.

Any one hear of any order cancellations yet? been a couple of hours. Hoping us people with the unlucky screen and order confirmation/charge turn out to be okay:lol:

Naw I'm def rocking I really dont care that much at all just didnt know if I should hit up stockx and try and get a code or something. If it's even worth my time.
might as well get a code

otherwise thats a minor issue IMO

Real question is, did anyone actually get a successful Frenzy app splash screen along with their e-mail confirmation?

If no one here actually got a success splash screen, then I’m confident the unlucky-but-confirmed gang has bags secured.

Wash is crazy on the face tee

In sunlight
4EC42409-B42F-40D6-9C3A-61FBF8B19D50.jpeg

In shade
1B0A2BD3-760C-4BDF-B2B4-B3C43AE76DD8.jpeg

Are the blue pairs still gonna skyrocket? Prices now dipped into the $600’s. Can’t see these recovering back over $1200 ever. Too many pairs made, not as limited as they made it out to be.
Whos "they"? Ive been on this thread for weeks and I only ever see you inquiring about whether or not the price is going up or how limited these are or not.

Back then I told everyone that there was hella stock based on order numbers, people were claiming under 3k pairs, yet as of today theres been nearly 3k sold on stockx alone. Never listen to anyone claiming that the price is going up, theres no guarantee, the price has dropped 50% from peak, we could hit a recession next year and then what?

if you wanna sell em, well then you missed the highballs, but you can still make some money today.

I wish I would've grabbed the face tee. But after being in line for 1.5 hours for the shoes, I was hesitant to get in another line for the merch. Oh well.

Graphic treatment on this tee is great too

0367C45B-C71F-410E-8119-05076B83440B.jpeg

I noticed on all the tees I looked at in store they had a “loose fit” tag except the face tee which said “regular fit” or classic can’t remember. Red tee above is a large & almost same size as the XL face tee

Has anyone washed their Union clothes yet? Wondering how delicate I have to be with this stuff seeing as though the print is pre-distressed.

Anyone care to give info on sizing for the union hoodies? I’m normally a 2X because of length, I’m 6’3 but only have 32 inch inseam lengths on my pants. Should I size down or get normal, also how boxy are they?

Hit them up. I hit them up about a pair of Cyber Monday’s that we’re covered in Jordan 1 “glitter”. They offered full refund or $20 code

I wish I would've grabbed the face tee. But after being in line for 1.5 hours for the shoes, I was hesitant to get in another line for the merch. Oh well.
Was wondering about that instore release. Was it easy or did you have to camp for hours?

I hit on the Black Toe on Frenzy. I got the unlucky screen followed by instant charge & order confirmation. I chatted with a homie at Frenzy and he had mentioned its a known glitch. If the order confirmation + charge when through, then you're good to go.

My wild ride of the union x jordan release:
-copped storm blue OG drop
-received black toe
-shipped black toe back to swap for storm blue with union
-paid resale for black toe
-copped black toe for retail 1 day later on Frenzy.
-waiting for black toe pair to arrive at union so they can ship me storm blue

im tired.

Back
Top Bottom