Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Real question is, did anyone actually get a successful Frenzy app splash screen along with their e-mail confirmation?

If no one here actually got a success splash screen, then I’m confident the unlucky-but-confirmed gang has bags secured.
After doing some research (and reading the above post) it seems that basically everyone got the “Unlucky” screen whether they got them or not. Now we just wait to see whether they oversold or not.

I think a lot of us knew the tees would be dope.. maybe not so much the design effects but we knew they’d be valid. But the priority is the shoes.. none of them shirts cost 600 cash :lol:

That face tee is siiick though.

I got the unlucky screen but seeing these posts, I checked my card and my bank declined that transaction. Livid
Yea i think I won too but it told me to enter my billing address again on that trash app, on apple pay it says last transaction union jordan so it should have went, but i aint trip cause they said the app was sh*tty :lol:

51402DF9-CE53-4BF5-AB04-16AA87AF1F0C.jpeg
2E0D24A5-309D-4318-A759-8F7992295E98.jpeg

Just picked up from FedEx office. Storm Blue still my favorite of the two. Never doubled up on shoes before but got a second SB coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the BT’s in over the weekend .. having both of these is pretty exciting. Yellow laces will definitely be going in BT’s and Blues are still my fav. S/O to JPS JPS for the Union pic inspiration.

Good luck in an hour y’all! :nthat:

105B3224-FCA9-42AC-9143-056146BF3A1F.jpeg

CCB82C2C-C837-4F86-88A6-2F44E25486E0.jpeg
fire shots my dude.

I’m looking for the cotton union sweatpants, can anyone tell me the difference between the two track pants? I think I know but want to make sure. Are the AJ1 Flight Pants cotton and WU the wind pants?
Edit: got my answer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom