Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

For starters, anything tumbled.

3A75BD0A-3C7B-46BA-8F45-CADD48AE7766.jpeg

How u like Jordan 1s and don’t like tumbled leather?

I’m about to cave and get the set so the question is Goat or StockX?
If the price for your size are pretty close to each other between Goat and StockX, I would go with Goat. I feel they are stricter on their sellers with mentioning any factory defects or messed up shoe box. You definitely want a nice box for these it’s one of my favorite parts about this collab other than the actual shoes of course.

But if the price difference between the 2 apps is pretty significant I’d just roll with the cheaper option.

If the price for your size are pretty close to each other between Goat and StockX, I would go with Goat. I feel they are stricter on their sellers with mentioning any factory defects or messed up shoe box. You definitely want a nice box for these it’s one of my favorite parts about this collab other than the actual shoes of course.

But if the price difference between the 2 apps is pretty significant I’d just roll with the cheaper option.

Thanks man! I just ordered on Stadium Goods. They had the better price and I believe I'll get them much faster. Fingers crossed.

Can anyone with blue toes on hand humour me and send photos of the outsole and both ends of their box? Pair on ebay for a too good to be true price and they're the wrong way around inside the box, the lid seems to be on backwards & that outsole is looking real fishy (almost looks a little translucent to me?)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks in advance guys

the fakes just don't look good compared to the real ones, there are a few videos online but it should be easy to tell as it stands rn

Can anyone with blue toes on hand humour me and send photos of the outsole and both ends of their box? Pair on ebay for a too good to be true price and they're the wrong way around inside the box, the lid seems to be on backwards & that outsole is looking real fishy (almost looks a little translucent to me?)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks in advance guys

Based on the box label alone it’s off here is a pic from goat

upload_2018-12-31_10-6-36.png

upload_2018-12-31_10-7-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-31_10-7-19.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-31_10-7-19.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 6
oh yeah those are off, zooming in on your the box you can see it's not the same matte finish. just looks like regular cardboard. and the 1985 air jordan 1 is on the wrong side

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks in advance guys
I have a sz 12 blue delivering today from eBay now im kinda shook. What’s this too good to be true price?

EDIT:
I should be Gucci this is the box label from the listing I copped
803D22EA-144B-4853-AA7C-DE84138CFAD6.jpeg

why don't you post the shoes too? A box is not enough to determine if its 100% real, you can tell its fake with just a bad box pic but you can't tell its real by a just a good box pic

Back
Top Bottom