Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

the funny thing is that BOTH of you guys actually agree that Frags seems more limited than Unions, which is what the conversation was about lol

NT never disappoints when I need a laugh.:rofl:

Side note: i knew I should’ve copped the BT unions before the prices shot up :smh:

No. The original topic was why the value of Unions is rising so rapidly. They may be even with Frags in a few years.
doubt they'll be anywhere near frags prices

but id like to revisit this one both unions hit 1k then maybe we can start that convo up

prices could dip who knows

cardiak cardiak Sorry, I actually am a car guy. But im not gonna go back and forth with you anymore though, if you feel your opinion is valid, cool.

upload_2019-2-20_20-34-10.jpeg

Back to unions

You race in what class? Walking a track that's open to the public and taking a pic doesn't prove that you race. When will you be out there? I'll be out there this summer. I want to see that 911 that you race.

Actually... during rennsport? No.. not a public thing.

straight comedy here, also theres probably way less frags than there are unions. i bought both on the resell market right after release. it was pretty obvious when I ended up shipping a pair from overseas because all pairs I found on ebay were fake.

80% new car compared to what? 964?

all 993s are 911s, not all 911s are 993s.

Laker version and a shadow version... if they have the opportunity to do another shoe and they don’t use the shadow grey as the toebox they buggin...

For anyone who knows who Fujiwara is, or what he has accomplished in his lifetime. The fragment 1 is not a regular shoe.

That's cool. And for the rest of the world, they look like a slightly nicer versions of Game Royals with a lightning bolt on them.

Edit: They're both GREAT AJ1s, so can we just enjoy them without pitting them against each other? No need to put one or the other down. Not sure why you even came in here with that energy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom