Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Oh. Yeah it didn't change till like 9:01 or so.
i tried for like 10 mins and went back to sleep. was way too tired. i woke up early the previous day cuz i had to go pick up the off white vapormax fron snkrs pass then i went to work. did 16hours cuz a lot of flights cancelled dye to the snow. i was too tired.

i tried for like 10 mins and went back to sleep. was way too tired. i woke up early the previous day cuz i had to go pick up the off white vapormax fron snkrs pass then i went to work. did 16hours cuz a lot of flights cancelled dye to the snow. i was too tired.

Didn't want them bad enough. :lol:

Why are smaller sizes, such as 8-8.5 worth more than bigger sizes 11-12.5 for Jordan 1s?

Produced in smaller quantities and that is the common shoe size for men in asian countries.

It happens across other sizes too though. For example I could probably get a union black in a 10.5 for $650 on ebay pretty easily. Size 10 costs about $70-$100 more.

I’m really debating going in for a couple days of overtime to pick up a pair of the blues

Was thinking about doing the same but it would only be to complete the pack. I don’t even like the blues lol. Decided against it...still prolly doing some OT, but not for those

Might have to make a few moves for these Blue ones... if they drop to $7-750 range in my size, I might go for it. (Currently $9-950 range in my size).
good luck with that. Past this little restock and more pairs go into circulation, they gonna go a bit down. After that, like around Christmas, they gonna go up.

10.5 is relatively cheap right now with lots of competition and volume on ebay. If you are gonna make a deal on them I’d say start looking. If I wasn’t so ocd with wanting my shoes to all be size 10 I’d have saved some money.

10.5 is relatively cheap right now with lots of competition and volume on ebay. If you are gonna make a deal on them I’d say start looking. If I wasn’t so ocd with wanting my shoes to all be size 10 I’d have saved some money.
What is cheap? :lol:

I want black toes and I’m a 10.5 :nerd:

C67582E9-CD58-45DF-BFA7-109B55B7DB27.png
Hit on FTA! Looking for flights now lol

Back
Top Bottom