Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Finally shipped my black pair.

Attachments

• IMG_-tv8eng.jpg
    IMG_-tv8eng.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 45
I know I’m getting my pair... I just have no expectations of when at this point.

My order finally shows movement! Looks like it is due to arrive on Tuesday, hopefully i get them before that.

Hard to keep up to date completely with the thread. Have any size 13 blue toes even shipped?

Finally got my blue pair today (south Florida). I’m getting my black pair tomorrow from Nike and another black pair on tues from Union.

I chatted with Union Warehouse/Shipping dept. Was told a few things.
1. Focus is on domestic orders right now.
2. Canada/International will be after domestic, orders should see tracking info later this week early next.
3. If you haven't been cancelled or refunded thus far, your order is safe.
4. You'll only get cancelled moving forward if you violated a TOS (incorrect billing, multiple orders, etc.)

Hope this helps and I hope the individual I spoke with was reliable.

I chatted with Union Warehouse/Shipping dept. Was told a few things.
1. Focus is on domestic orders right now.
2. Canada/International will be after domestic, orders should see tracking info later this week early next.
3. If you haven't been cancelled or refunded thus far, your order is safe.
4. You'll only get cancelled moving forward if you violated a TOS (incorrect billing, multiple orders, etc.)

Hope this helps and I hope the individual I spoke with was reliable.

I wonder what happens to the cancelled orders.....

Just a quick "9.5" search on this thread alone, idk how you can still believe that order numbers go up by specific item/color/size

BLUES, 9.5 Order#
3xxx
9xxx
10xxx
11xxx
13xxx

BLACK, 9.5 Order#
1xxx
9xxx
14xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx

& my black 9.5 order was 3xxx & i checked out 2 minutes after the initial drop, week 1.

Back
Top Bottom