Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Got my black pair from SNKRS....was originally going to use as trade bait but these things are beautiful in person. The box is great too and I’m big into packaging

I chatted with Union Warehouse/Shipping dept. Was told a few things.
1. Focus is on domestic orders right now.
2. Canada/International will be after domestic, orders should see tracking info later this week early next.
3. If you haven't been cancelled or refunded thus far, your order is safe.
4. You'll only get cancelled moving forward if you violated a TOS (incorrect billing, multiple orders, etc.)

Hope this helps and I hope the individual I spoke with was reliable.

Good to know hoping the red pair I order will be picked up by ups soon

It’s been waiting to be picked up since November 24
Anyone been waiting for your pair to be shipped since the 24th ?
The blue pair should be here this Friday

2 mins after the initial drop. You must still be on that test site...

what are you talking about, not sure what you're referring to or your angle...?
unionnnnn.jpg

Last edited:
Good to know hoping the red pair I order will be picked up by ups soon

It’s been waiting to be picked up since November 24
Anyone been waiting for your pair to be shipped since the 24th ?
The blue pair should be here this Friday

I'm in the same boat, got ship note on the 24th and haven't seen any updates. I wouldn't worry, "Ready for pickup" generally just means label is made, so considering all the orders I'm sure it's just taking some extra time from label creation to order packing / pick-up. Usually UPS runs by these places to snag web orders twice a day, so you best believe once your order is packed it'll be going out pretty soon after.

Sigh.. It's been 6 business days and as per their TOS, we've yet to see a single international order ship. If they're really being delayed by overwhelming orders, then the decent thing to do would be to update us, but nope zero communication whatsoever.

At this rate, I feel like the longer we wait for that shipping confirmation, the more likely we'll get that delayed L (especially for international orders)
inter will be ship after us pairs union said that just hung tight i know its annoying.

I chatted with Union Warehouse/Shipping dept. Was told a few things.
1. Focus is on domestic orders right now.
2. Canada/International will be after domestic, orders should see tracking info later this week early next.
3. If you haven't been cancelled or refunded thus far, your order is safe.
4. You'll only get cancelled moving forward if you violated a TOS (incorrect billing, multiple orders, etc.)

Hope this helps and I hope the individual I spoke with was reliable.

Referring to your point 1, did they specify if it’s domestic orders for the initial release or including the restock?

And for those that had pending charges disappear, how long did it take for it to become posted again? I’m fairly certain mine is not refunded, since
1. There isnt a refund from union per say, just that my pending charge dropped
2. My order is still in paid and unfulfilled status.

Referring to your point 1, did they specify if it’s domestic orders for the initial release or including the restock?

And for those that had pending charges disappear, how long did it take for it to become posted again? I’m fairly certain mine is not refunded, since
1. There isnt a refund from union per say, just that my pending charge dropped
2. My order is still in paid and unfulfilled status.

the #4 is on a case by case basis they said. Not an automatic cancellation.

the #4 is on a case by case basis they said. Not an automatic cancellation.
As they said. My order with separate billing and shipping addresses wasn't cancelled, the charge has posted and support told me it looked fine and would ship out. They didn't change my address per my request though so I better not have been lied to.

Back
Top Bottom