Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Got my “black” hoodie yesterday and it’s....eh not what I thought it would be. Actually has more of an olive tint. In certain lighting it even looks rusted. And all the logos are crinkled/cracked. Makes me feel like I bought this thing a decade ago. But hey, I suppose that’s the idea right? Any opinions from people that purchased the hoodies?

Got my “black” hoodie yesterday and it’s....eh not what I thought it would be. Actually has more of an olive tint. In certain lighting it even looks rusted. And all the logos are crinkled/cracked. Makes me feel like I bought this thing a decade ago. But hey, I suppose that’s the idea right? Any opinions from people that purchased the hoodies?
If it’s a L/XL lmk

OCF
E00B17D3-4D53-446A-98C5-1FA3B8BC2299.jpeg

Actually wanted to wear the BTs but didn’t have time in the morning to switch to the yellow laces

As it stands, the blacktoes and SBBs are pretty much dead even in my size., the shadows were incentive to act now

operators are standing by

Im probably just going to cop with my next payday and sell the sbbs at my leisure. The prices seem to only be going down as shippints show up

which is funny to me considering the quality and inevitable prices. Im going to hop on that train as soon as it starts heading north again

If I try to access account (to order check) it comes up with the Soon Come password screen?

Congrats to everyone who got shipping though

I already ordered blue pair once the price went down below 900 for my size 8. It was right around 1k-1.1k before that.
The black toes just dipped into 700s for the first time im watching those very closely might jump on them today...
I would be shocked if blue toes dip below 800 and black toes dip below 700 but who knows. (Size 8 )
Hopefully I get some good sneaker karma by paying a couple resellers bills this month.

There were a couple sales for the blue size 8 in the 807 to 810 range. But it looks like that may have been the floor, the last sale is back up to 850 And there are bids for 820. But you never know, I’ve been wrong before (overpaid for Parras by $100+).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom