Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

TBH I feel like they ran out of storm blues, and shipped black toes just cause. I was one of the ones who received black toe instead of storm blue. I saw that people emailed and they are getting sorted, but i am not holding my breath. I know 15+ people in canada who all got black toe instead of storm blue, in size 8. Not sure theres an extra 15 pairs of size 8 storm blue hanging around.

TBH I feel like they ran out of storm blues, and shipped black toes just cause. I was one of the ones who received black toe instead of storm blue. I saw that people emailed and they are getting sorted, but i am not holding my breath. I know 15+ people in canada who all got black toe instead of storm blue, in size 8. Not sure theres an extra 15 pairs of size 8 storm blue hanging around.

you're probably right. thats unfortunate. highly doubt theres any sort of restock happening at this point as well. Sucks because generally I really like Union but the way they've continued to screw up with this release is indefensible. I wonder how much of this nonsense ca be attributed to them letting Toy Tokyo handle the logistics of this release.

you're probably right. thats unfortunate. highly doubt theres any sort of restock happening at this point as well. Sucks because generally I really like Union but the way they've continued to screw up with this release is indefensible. I wonder how much of this nonsense ca be attributed to them letting Toy Tokyo handle the logistics of this release.
I totally agree. I think we've earned the right now to ***** about this seeing how ridiculous this release has gone. 3 weeks processing and delivering. Shipping pairs from a restock before original orders. Shipping the wrong colours to the original orders. Shipping the right colours to the restock. Such a mess. On the bright side, I really wanted both pairs - and intended on buying black toe at resale, so unfortunately i'll just have to cough up a little more and buy the storm blues instead.

I mean yeah release could of definitely been handled better without a doubt but the fact they shipped you a pair at all after running out of blues is at least a decent silver lining.

I'm glad I got the color I ordered.. to order a Blue and get the BT's when the price of Blues is so high would be mad frustrating.

UNDS

IMG_20181210_112348.jpg

To those who got the wrong color. Are you happy or would u have preferred they cancelled ur order?
took the words right out of my mouth

at this point should be glad you got a pair, yea it sucks but ill take the other color way instead of a cancellation :lol:

Came across this while watching some reviews. Crazy that so many people had to deal with this

A bit overly dramatic lol

Last edited:
Put a bid in for the black toes at 586 and I’m not budging. That 2cents under 600 with shipping, as ridiculous as that sounds ... I gotta feel like I’m getting a deal.

Came across this while watching some reviews. Crazy that so many people had to deal with this

A bit overly dramatic lol

I know what this guy is sorta going through (except mine is the wrong size and all), but I do agree that this was a bit overdramatic. Two options, keep it and rock it or contact union and send it back to see if they can switch it for the right product. As others have mentioned, it could've been worse and he could've got a cancelled email.

So a little bit of an update to my wrong colour situation with union. (Size 8 - Storm Blue - Received Black Toe - Canada).

Just spoke with union/their distro. company and they are aware of the situation. They emailed me as soon as i got off the phone with them and told me to reply to the email with photo proof of my incorrect order. They said they are going to go into inventory and *hopefully* locate a pair of storm blue in size 8 to correct my order. I suggest if anyone else is going through the same issue as me, then proceed to get it rectified.

Update: Awesome news! Just got an email back from union with updated shipping for my replacement. I can see a shipping label created and it's estimated to come in later this week. Now just hoping for no shenanigans with the delivery back to me.

To all those who have experienced either wrong color or wrong sizes being shipped to you, I highly recommend contacting Union to see if they can fix their mistake. Although I will say that I'm not sure how their inventory is looking at this point in time since I contacted them last week Monday, I'm sure it doesn't hurt to try.

Update: Awesome news! Just got an email back from union with updated shipping for my replacement. I can see a shipping label created and it's estimated to come in later this week. Now just hoping for no shenanigans with the delivery back to me.

To all those who have experienced either wrong color or wrong sizes being shipped to you, I highly recommend contacting Union to see if they can fix their mistake. Although I will say that I'm not sure how their inventory is looking at this point in time since I contacted them last week Monday, I'm sure it doesn't hurt to try.

I second this. Just got my updated tracking a couple of minutes ago after sending them back the shoes last week.

200w.gif

Union living up to their word :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom