Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

After failing to get them for retail and waiting for prices to dip, decided to finally put in a bid for the black toes and Storm Blue on GOAT, both got accepted Saturday morning and on its way to GOAT. I prefer the Storm Blue more but gotta have both. Look fire with yellow laces on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
6F0F34A6-A673-45F6-B9F1-B4ED61D34377.jpeg

Yea those are garbage fakes tho. The lace bag is wrong, lots of flaws. In a few months they'll be pumping out A1 replicas. I'd think the time to buy from resale is now.

You got a Youtube channel or something for your videos? Love your work man, keep it up!

EDIT: Don't mind me, saw you posted a video on the last page. Cheers

glad eveyone got there unions, toke me 13 days to get my pair. some 21 days and i feel sorry for those got mixed orders, my friend got wrong size smh.

Finally got the storm blue this morning. 23 days later and I have both. We've come a long way from scientifically deducing which pairs oversold. Wild how many people ate, including myself.

Just talked to Union and they said they don't believe size 12.5 was made, or at least they didn't have them on their website. I wonder if the 12.5 on Stocks is from NIKE Europe, the only place I can think of.

Just talked to Union and they said they don't believe size 12.5 was made, or at least they didn't have them on their website. I wonder if the 12.5 on Stocks is from NIKE Europe, the only place I can think of.

Did you call +1 323-549-6950 to reach Union?

I spoke to Union as well regarding my wrong colour shipment. Union rep told me they're not handling the release & logistics of it and can only forward my issue via email to whoever is handling them. Let's hope they get back to me soon and along with it, a solution.

Back
Top Bottom