Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Get this...I ordered a pair of size 14’s from StockX last week, they sent me an email this morning notifying me that the shoes have arrived to their warehouse and are 100% Authentic / DS but they are Chris Gibbs’s samples, they just wanted to confirm with me if they should proceed with shipping them to me.
10E17969-723E-4419-9BE8-F1ADC611E95D.jpeg
B61BDF2D-4284-48B4-83AE-8D6BBE56840E.jpeg
444FBF96-2F69-4A96-841B-162885B406C4.jpeg
76D59D71-7BC9-49C7-A80D-25DA336AF0DD.jpeg

bruh how much you pay 13 and 14 prices are crazy on the blues.

So more samples? Now that's weird....two in a row, in a week. Hopefully the fakes are not now being packaged as samples.

When you get your size 14, look at variations with a production pair, if you can find one. You can see my variations here. Just curious if it's similar.

https://niketalk.com/threads/union-jordan-1-black-toe-legit-check-stockx.683221/#post-31804288
I doubt I’ll be able to find another 14 locally to compare them to but I’ll upload some pictures on here when I receive em.

bruh how much you pay 13 and 14 prices are crazy on the blues.

I doubt I’ll be able to find another 14 locally to compare them to but I’ll upload some pictures on here when I receive em.

Yeah, post them if you can. Look at my videos and you can see some of the differences, especially around the leather color behind the seams.

Hey guys, I am thinking of getting myself a birthday present but I have a hard time to decide between the union, off white unc and the Travis Scott. Any suggestions?

All personal preference but you can’t go wrong with either union. Unless you get TS1s from an extremely reliable source, I’d be hesitant because you just won’t know if they’re legit

Hey guys, I am thinking of getting myself a birthday present but I have a hard time to decide between the union, off white unc and the Travis Scott. Any suggestions?
I don’t own storm blues, but I have black toes, TS 1’s, & ow unc’s. They’re all nice & each have their own originality but I gotta go with the black toes.

Buy whichever one you like man, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them. & happy bday.

Last edited:
I’d prob pick the black toe Union . I do have ow unc and love them. No travs though.
I’m in the same position. I wanna get banneds from 2011 (if anyone knows someone w a 9.5, lmk). But for that price I could get two ts1, lol.

Own blue Unions and Travis’

Black Toe Union hands down the best imo. Pictures imo don’t do that shoe justice. Way better looking in person.

But regardless, any union over the others mentioned.

Black toe or TS I would say. OW if you really really wanna show out. But they supposedly wear fast.

I haven't worn either of my Unions yet. They both are so cool to just look at. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom