Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

so you're not going to try and clean them??
I'm kind of concerned about making it worse to the point that I won't be able to sell it back honestly. I don't currently have any crep at the moment anyways. Depending on what response I get I'll reassess the situation

If you bought them to keep, just take a soft bristle bush to them with some soap and water, that will come right out.

Pretty much why im pretty reluctant when buying on Stock or GOAT. Im pretty picky but if im spending that kind of bread I would like to see what im purchasing first.

I feel like if they play hardball with me I'll play hardball right back and tell them I'll share the photos on their Twitter page and warn other potential customers about spending their hard earned money with a company that doesn't care about sending out dirty sneakers. I'm only one person, but at least it would be out there.

This is true but I ended up selling some things I didn't need in the collection and ended up taking the hit to complete my set. Price will just continue to go up longer you wait.

That’s exactly what i did for the Storm blue pair. Couldn’t justify spending $1,000 for a pair of sneakers, so I sold a few shoes I would never wear. Had the chance over the weekend to grab the black toes for 1250 and i passed... lol

they won't care, theyll basically have you return em for a refund
I want them to find me a new pair at the same price. It's already$100-$150 more than it was when I made the purchase. There's no reason that should fall on me. I'm more frustrated I wasn't contacted during the inspection. Would've been nice to be able to make the decision then and try for a new pair at that price point.

I want them to find me a new pair at the same price. It's already$100-$150 more than it was when I made the purchase. There's no reason that should fall on me. I'm more frustrated I wasn't contacted during the inspection. Would've been nice to be able to make the decision then and try for a new pair at that price point.
Def agree brotha, it sucks. Hope it works out for you somehow, keep us updated

They won’t dude. I’m just telling you from my experience

E8A4FB56-3E27-478E-9E6D-DC28D24E77F9.jpeg

Sucks because they usually will contact you for stuff like that...at least they have in my experience. There was one time I had an issue though and they gave me like $60 in goat credit

Sucks because they usually will contact you for stuff like that...at least they have in my experience. There was one time I had an issue though and they gave me like $60 in goat credit
Been over 48 hours since I've messaged them, still no response. I think I'm over Goat after this and will be sticking exclusively with stockx

Yeah GOATs CS has been slacking hard lately. They didn't even want to help me out with my crushed box, they wanted me to file a claim with UPS and deal with them. SMH. Granted half of the issue was on UPS. The other half of the issue was the way the shoes were packed.

Yeah GOATs CS has been slacking hard lately. They didn't even want to help me out with my crushed box, they wanted me to file a claim with UPS and deal with them. SMH. Granted half of the issue was on UPS. The other half of the issue was the way the shoes were packed.

I don't remember a time where GOAT actually had good CS lol

Back
Top Bottom