Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

We all saw the guilt play out with him playing baseball and winning that 4th title on father’s day :smh: you can tell the way he was crying those weren’t happy tears :smh: :smh:

Yep. I wonder if this also led to him basically being a cold person. I’ve honestly yet to hear a single good thing about anyone meeting MJ in person.

Don’t get me wrong, he does a lot of charity work but you never hear any stories about him being nice to people in person like LeBron or even Kobe for that matter.

Yep. I wonder if this also led to him basically being a cold person. I’ve honestly yet to hear a single good thing about anyone meeting MJ in person.

Don’t get me wrong, he does a lot of charity work but you never hear any stories about him being nice to people in person like LeBron or even Kobe for that matter.

When you’ve ammased the type of success he has, it’s not a surprise if you’re a somewhat jaded person. Combine the fact that he’s the greatest sports figure in history and I don’t expect him to be humble in the least. He’s had to have seen some things. He’s been rich and famous for too long. As much as I grew up idolizing him and how much of a stranglehold he’s had on my wallet for years...........I could never meet him.

air-jordan-10-retro-im-back-310805-104.jpg
air-jordan-10-retro-im-back-310805-104-3.jpg
air-jordan-10-retro-im-back-310805-104-5.jpg
air-jordan-10-retro-im-back-310805-104-6.jpg

10s are worst jays out of the first 14 imo but I could get behind a flyknit version if done on par with the 1s. It can do something for this model and the transition seems like it would be easy.

A hint of red on the tongue might have made this CW a lot better, but super clean either way.

Lookin crisp.. might hafta swoop on disco.. they can keep the hoodies tho.

Back
Top Bottom