Air Jordan 10 retro “Tinker” - October 2018

Sighhhh they could have just released steel 10s with the toe cap and called it “Tinkers” but I guess they’d rather tie in with this poorly executed theme

What am I missing here? They look just like any other 10. At least with the 3s and 13s there was a unique spin. These look the same, just with a lot of blue.

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Racer-Blue-Team-Orange-310805-408-Release-Date.png

pays homage to the OG “Ultramarine” Nike Air Huarache Light

Air Jordan 10 Tinker

Color: Racer Blue/Black-Team Orange-White
Style Code: 310805-408
Release Date: October 20, 2018
Price: $190

Air-Jordan-10-Tinker-Racer-Blue-Team-Orange-310805-408-Release-Date.png

pays homage to the OG “Ultramarine” Nike Air Huarache Light

Air Jordan 10 Tinker

Color: Racer Blue/Black-Team Orange-White
Style Code: 310805-408
Release Date: October 20, 2018
Price: $190

Couldn't they just release the Ultramarine Huarache Light though?

Here they go again :rofl:
Just like with the Tinker 6: How is a colorway a Tinker edition? It's totally not the same as how the concept applies to the 3 and 13 releases. Always starting off ok and then almost immediately killing the concept by diluting like this. Morons.

Just like with the Tinker 6: How is a colorway a Tinker edition? It's totally not the same as how the concept applies to the 3 and 13 releases. Always starting off ok and then almost immediately killing the concept by diluting like this. Morons.
Bro, they put cordura mesh where leather used to be. Classic Tinker

Tinker? Makes no sense..

If it didn’t have the teal liner, those are dope. A suede Knicks colorway. Hope they sit REALLY hard

They couldve put the teal hit at the toe by making it a prototype 10 if they had to do something, it looks stupid just at the sockliner.

By adding the toe strip they couldve colored the larger toe rand part blue and the cross piece within it teal, which wouldve allowed them to make most of the upper cordura in black and the blue on the smaller side wall panels and toe. Leave the midsole white, make the outsole solid orange or whatever that is.

Hell, why not make the lace tabs and elastic teal too? And add it to the achievement stripes of the orange outsole...

So much more couldve been done to make these better.

Last edited:
To be fair tho, Tinker did design the Nike Hurache including the Ultramarine colorway in 93. So I guess thats how a colorway can become a tinker, by literally being owned by tinker. Basically its a mashup of 2 of his shoes.

But I get it tho, you want consistency. But see, the only thing ever consistant about tinker was that he consistently created a new shoe every year with an inconsistant design. Always something new & completely different from the last. A new idea, new look, with new meanings. It'd be pretty boring, predictable, and unlike tinker if all his Tinker J's came with the same theme. I would rather wait to see what he comes up with next & ponder the significance. Doesn't matter if I like it or not, hes already created every single shoe I've ever really liked. Id rather sit back, enjoy the show & wonder what must of struck a cord with him on the next one. And if I like a few on the way, ill cop.:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom