Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

On March 18, 1995, Michael Jordan released these two words in an official statement announcing his return to the NBA, “I’m Back.” As a nod to those two words, Jordan Brand will be releasing a special edition Air Jordan 10.

Dressed in a simple color scheme. This Air Jordan 10 features a White leather upper paired with Black detailing on the toe and tongue area. Highlighting the shoe are the back pull tabs which one reads, “I’m Back” and the other “3.18.95” referencing the date he said those two iconic words.

air-jordan-10-im-back-3-18-95.png

air-jordan-10-im-back.png

Last edited:
Theyre kinda bland, not bad, just plain.

Ppl who mess with customs would love these, being theyre virtually a blank canvas.

Easy pass. The 10s are one of the weaker Tinker Jordan designs and they look particularly bland in white.

I have nothing against the shoes. But I will never understand them paying tribute to a period of time in MJs career with a new colorway. Just release the color he was wearing at that time. The I'm Back shoe is the Chicago 10, not this.

So this is that pair Ty wore a few weeks ago. Like others said, these don't make me feel anything. Leather looks nice though.

Can’t relate to this theme, because this colorways is not getting me back into buying Jordans

I cant believe they are serious about this. The shoe isn't bad at all but the gimmick behind it pisses me off. I have the last two Chicago retro colorways, and it still irritates me. A simple white and black shoe with a date stitched on the back and we all supposed to be in aw?

JB od on black/white/grey color combo on AJ 10 next yr.. Steel, cool grey, shadows and now these. :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom