Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

Went to the Finish Line in Peoria after work, they had a 10.5 and 12 left. After finally holding these, I don't think I will lose any sleep if I don't get them, and once again, I wouldn't pay more than $120-130 shipped. I know it's not saying much, but these are on the same level as the Just Wing It 2s and Cyber Monday 3s. Nice simply colorway, but definitely not worth $200+

23 years ago today. Do you all remember where you were? Look up 3-19-95 nba on nbc intro.

Meh only buying sneakers id rock, no time/enough funds to ice some Js, especially non OGs one with this too white im not copping with the way i rock my shoes theyll be 7/10 in 3x of use lol, theyre clean though if you regularly clean sneakers and isnt dirt magnet like me lmao.

Edit: Meant non-OGs

Last edited:
Quick Snap!!!
IMG_20180320_112259803.jpg

There were plenty in the mall today both Finishline and Footlocker. I was close to getting a pair but waiting on the shadows. They were nice. Didn't think Id like em till I saw in person.

These are the worst laces ever. They come undone. Every two seconds. Hopefully they become less stiff

The whole lower part is way too plain.
I would have made the jumpman on the heel black, the outsole black with red stripes.

Someone accepted my bid on these on GOAT! 4 shoes in less than 24 hours... and a $200 track jacket. No more clothes for me until the end of the month I think.

Back
Top Bottom