Air Jordan 11 Breds 2012 Legit Check

Can I get a legit check on these? I got them off Grailed but I'm a little suspicious on them. If it turns out to be fake I'll launch a dispute

^ next time say what's wrong with it.

Jumpman placement is off, 23 stretched AF, jumpman doesn't line up well

Unauthorized IMO. Paper print too dark, 23 too wide, Questionable placement on one of the white pods..

Are the toe boxes smooth to the touch, or a bit grainy/bumpy?

edit: red tint on outsole is bit off too..needs to be a brighter red.

Last edited:

I would have if I hadn't said it 100000 times over already. These are easy fakes. We've even went as far as to make a guide for these people to read. If OP did 5mins of his own research he would have EASILY known these were fake. I will and do explain my checks when it's necessary.

Unauthorized IMO. Paper print too dark, 23 too wide, Questionable placement on one of the white pods..

Are the toe boxes smooth to the touch, or a bit grainy/bumpy?

edit: red tint on outsole is bit off too..needs to be a brighter red.
Its either fake or legit. There is no middle ground.

I would have if I hadn't said it 100000 times over already. These are easy fakes. We've even went as far as to make a guide for these people to read. If OP did 5mins of his own research he would have EASILY known these were fake. I will and do explain my checks when it's necessary.

True but it can still be hard to tell.

Not when you have done your homework on a particular shoe
Correct, but even with research and looking back at past shoes on here it is difficult at times. I've seen some bred xis with wide 23 called legit and fake. The cf all looks the same to me. The shape and pl cut can even be difficult to check. The red outsole don't age like the blue tint does. Hell in some checks the red is too dark some to light. It's almost as if you have to have a proven store bought pair right next to you to tell the real from fake. Even with the guides available, still difficult on bred xis. I've read through the xi and 1 guides and still have questions.

Those are just flaws if a pair of shoes have the same thing these fakes have then common sense should tell you fake. But I do agree 11s are one the hardest to tell. And on these the 23 is not only stretch but also the font is off as well

Last edited:
And also the molding for the midsoles are choppy and not smooth

Last edited:
Yes they fake. That's been established. My point is the black red 11s are not so easy to legit check. And the guides on nt are not gospel. So I don't understand why newer members get ridicule for asking questions in a forum designed for such. If you don't want to reply because you said the same thing a hundred times, then don't. If you want to help someone new, then help. Not everyone in here been into Jordan for ten twenty years. Some just getting started. Just don't like how some get treated for asking basic you should already know questions. Should be here to help. Some just want an answer from people that know so they can move on. Is that wrong?. No it's not.

I'm just stating more signs as well I'm not ridiculing anyone I might have snapped on a person or two because if you're interested in shoes do research and get familiar with a pair of shoes before you purchase, it's only gonna help you in the long run with spotting fakes

Last edited:
I'm just stating more signs as well I'm not ridiculing anyone I might have snap on a person or two because if you're interested in shoes do research and get familiar with a pair of shoes before you purchase its only gonna help you in the long run with spotting fakes pretty much on any pair of shoes.
. You are completely right. I just get frustrated with newb s getting the treatment because they may not know what you and I may know. We all know the trolls when we see em. But these kids may need help and there is no reason to berate them for lack of knowledge. Nothing to you directly. Just a vent.

O believe me I know they are the most faked because they are the most popular retro and the most expensive general release pair

:lol: who you?
These aren't even good fakes and using the guide would had shown that. Years and years of this shoe has been asked too

Back
Top Bottom