Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

These are fire in hand and glad to cop a retail pair.

82908E0F-6980-4009-BF62-500CE7CE689F.jpeg

One of my insoles started making noise on me the other day only the 2nd or 3rd time i’ve worn them.
Oh both shoes of the first pair I've been wearing squeak/creak like crazy from the insoles LOL. The left shoe started doing it 20 minutes into the first wear, right shoe took a couple of light wears before it started to do so. I haven't bothered (yet) trying to fix it with vaseline or something on the insoles. I don't want to employ the baby powder method; it's messy and, with my luck, I'd make the mess and it won't even work LOL
I actually also bought some nice Dr. Scholl's insoles, thinking a different insole would solve the problem. Nope.

Last edited:

damnit looks like I missed the 13. I prob would have needed that magical 12.5 though.

preciate The heads up though. They got most of all the other sizes

Edit: JJ with shipping they’re $189, bout to see if I can get an offer accepted on goat for retail (last sold was $175) and come out to 187 - I got $100 in credit on there too

figured resell would have been high on these :smile:

Never thought they’d be quite as low as they are on resale. The new generation just doesn’t get these, I guess. Blows my mind because obviously they’re absolute 🔥
BDF55FEF-5DCD-4B37-8350-1221F8637747.jpeg

I'll never understand the lack of love this model gets. Not sure if it's because there's no patent on them or what, but I've loved them from the second I saw them way back when.

I'll never understand the lack of love this model gets. Not sure if it's because there's no patent on them or what, but I've loved them from the second I saw them way back when.
You and me both. The lower cut and lack of patent also makes it a much more versatile shoe in terms of what I feel like I can wear it with. That's a big reason I loved them back in '96 as well.

wore these yesterday to dinner with the fam at cheesecake factory and these are comfortable AF.... i was shocked thinking it would fit loose with dress socks but they fit true to size and again comfortable!

Bought these off the SNKRS drop last week
Leather on the toe is too shiny and too stiff
The toe is way too curvy and puffy
Toe on the OG was much sleeker and smoother
Tongue is a lot shorter too
Definitely one of my favorite OG 11s but a little disappointed with these
IMG_20211029_132712263.jpg

Back
Top Bottom