Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

“White bred?”
907DDDB3-784B-421D-8438-A5D2F0E0F69E.gif

I usually don't like lows but I might make an exception for these. Possibly in for a pair, they'd make a good summer shoe.

As long as they come out like the current pics I’ll be down, saw a mock up w/ red liner :sick:. I’ve beat my concord lows up, these will do as a replacement beater. It’d be nice if they’d drop blk/red 11 low again with black liner..

The shorter box box looks really nice in the sample pics but I know they wont be like that on the release pair, and 185 is kinda steep.

Sad to say, I don't like these at all. The red sole makes them look like little kids' shoes to me. The clear soles make the shoe look elegant, while the red makes it look just ... silly, I guess. To me, anyway. Hopefully the shape is the same as this year's navy snake lows, though. Those are so much better than the other 11 lows they put out the past few years. I still have my concord lows basically DS other than me wearing them only around the house for an hour or two four or five times (in the sense they basically look brand new), but I dislike the shape of them. Probably going to drop off at my local consignment shop in a week or two. I wish they'd rerelease those with a fixed shape and patent cut like the navys.

Back
Top Bottom