Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

Something about the shoe seems off to me but I hate when the soles start to yellow on the concords and space jams. The big selling point for me is the bottoms won’t yellow like these did
AEE5D153-B2D9-4844-AE4D-576A518A4E33.jpeg

My space jams from 2016 soles look like McDonald's sweet tea 😭

This is a fun pair of lows
Its like a photoshop from 2004 that came to life
Thought about sending them back but I'll just wear them a lot to justify the unnecessary purchase

I’ve been look for the jeter 11 low thread. Can anyone drop a link to it? I can’t find it. Thanks in advance!

Wow! Just received shipping email from SNKRS about 2 hours ago! Wowzers!

D8FCA812-622A-4FBF-9606-A368F2150A46.gif

footaction hit me up yesterday on some get ready here they come.

Takes the sting off the 9 innings and 27 strikeouts I went with the flints.

Now to wait for the yellow pages XIIs.

Will have to keep eyes open for these restocks. The snkrs pair came in, has to the be lowest cut patent I've had in awhile. I'm not busting out rulers and stuff but it's like 1/4 inch or something. This has always been the reason for the pinky toe crush imo, and yep, toe is crushed. Should've gone with 12.5 when I had the chance..

Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from Champs?

I checked my acct online and it says that my order has shipped and "Fulfillment Complete", but I dont see any tracking# on my order details, and have not receive shipping confirmation.

Also anyone ordered from Champs, and the charges on your Chase statement showing as "FootLocker Retail Inc"?

Back
Top Bottom