Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

I want a pair of these but if the Flint 13s are really releasing a week later then I have to save for those instead. I mean I already vowed to myself I would only buy one pairs of kicks per month and I already broke my promise by buying 3 pairs this month. So next month I have to be good.

I want a pair of these but if the Flint 13s are really releasing a week later then I have to save for those instead. I mean I already vowed to myself I would only buy one pairs of kicks per month and I already broke my promise by buying 3 pairs this month. So next month I have to be good.
Just change it to 3 a month.

:rofl:
I mean, seriously, though. Did they see the Kobe IX sitting for a while and think it was because men don't want any purple Jordans? If yes, that's beyond dopey. And if no and it's just some arbitrary decision, that's even dopier.
I have a feeling it was let’s give the women something special that the men can’t have. I think it’s stupid. Just make it for everyone. It’s a nice colorway.

I’m shocked the reactions are so positive on these. They feel like a really good fake from the mid 2000s China websites.
Came in to say this :lol: I respect the attempt, but so many of these new releases are exact clones of the old fake sites it’s straight comedy.

I’m shocked the reactions are so positive on these. They feel like a really good fake from the mid 2000s China websites.

Came in to say this :lol: I respect the attempt, but so many of these new releases are exact clones of the old fake sites it’s straight comedy.

74DBC30B-16F7-45AB-8C66-2D1069E69158.jpeg

Exactly. I love 11s and 11 lows, but I just can't with these. Callbacks to old fakes or not, that red sole slapped on what is the Concord upper colorway (obviously with leather, not nylon) just looks childish and gaudy to me. Meanwhile I can't get this year's good 11 low because it's women's only :smh:

Exactly. I love 11s and 11 lows, but I just can't with these. Callbacks to old fakes or not, that red sole slapped on what is the Concord upper colorway (obviously with leather, not nylon) just looks childish and gaudy to me. Meanwhile I can't get this year's good 11 low because it's women's only :smh:
You can, the Concord pair will be in extended sizes. My 12 is a 13.5w.

For me I'm thinking it could be a lot worse. I really liked some of those older fake colorways but could never bring myself to wear fakes. I remember thinking that the fake companies would come up with better colorways than Gentry at the time.

You can, the Concord pair will be in extended sizes. My 12 is a 13.5w.
Huh, I swore I had seen that the sizes ended at 12, and I'd need a 12.5. If not, might grab a pair. But now I see sneakernews reporting that the women's citrus colorway is coming next spring. I'd rather have those if I could fit them. I've got enough 11s to rock between now and then so I'll probably pass on these purple ones even if I can get my size. Good looking out, though.

It's amazing how many people do not realize what VAT is or how it works. So many people on twitter saying how high the cost was and how they are cheaper on Stockx so they were going to wait for the U.S release, not realizing they'd be saving $5-10 dollars depending on what state they're in.

Back
Top Bottom