Air Jordan 11 Low Retro WMNS “Concords” - July 10, 2020

Wow so I just leaned a lesson. Check the size you are ordering from SNKRS before you hit buy. Apparently when it is a womans shoe even though I am set for a mens 10.5, it does not make the adjustment and gave me a woman's 10.5. mens 9 ouch Luckily I was able to cancel. But very frustrating
U needed to learn that?

26BDD1C5-C3B1-4C2D-B21C-8A22BA20A732.jpeg

Wow so I just leaned a lesson. Check the size you are ordering from SNKRS before you hit buy. Apparently when it is a womans shoe even though I am set for a mens 10.5, it does not make the adjustment and gave me a woman's 10.5. mens 9 ouch Luckily I was able to cancel. But very frustrating
I found out this the hard way with the UNC to CHI.

Just ordered a 9 for my daughter with paypal. Assuming Im able to cart If I try to order a 12 with my card will it get cancelled

Ugh I keep losing track of all these releases especially because a lot of them are releasing on weekdays. I’m assuming sold out instantly?

thats exactly what happened to me. I even knew it was a women’s shoe. But I was so occupied to scooping. Didn’t dawn on me until it said my size. Smh

I think it was ozzyboy who changed his size setting for a women’s release
Then forgot to change it back for the next men’s release and ended up getting a women’s size :lol:
Don’t be like him lol

Yeah just remember you don’t need to be super fast when trying to cop on snkrs
I always double check all my info before submitting
Even tho I never change my settings you just never know

So I noticed Nike decided to removed my PayPal payment info a couple of releases ago and I have been paying with other forms of of payment, so last night I set up my PayPal payment method on Nike on both mine and wifeys accounts and guess what happens this morning?!
The payment section has no PayPal button so I had to set it up again and that’s probably why I ended up with an L in SNKRS 🤦🏽‍♂️

Same thing happened to me
I was striking out a lot lately so I decided to mix it up and try paypal instead of my usual credit card
Was able to hit on the court purple 2.0 and thought cool I’ll start using paypal
But then didn’t hit on jack since
Then all of a sudden my paypal payment method got deleted from snkrs
So I went back to credit card and hit on the top 3 5’s and now these
I’m sticking to credit card lol

PayPal is the only way for me, every time I have used a CC I have failed on a drop

Oh well I took the L didn’t really care more $ to spend in Vegas now...

Damn I know them GP 12s gon be Krazy to get
I was at a store today picking up a pair of the 11's and the Manger let me look at them... OWWWWWWWWWWWWEEE them thangs fire! he wouldnt let me take a pic tho. He said they had decent stock.

Back
Top Bottom