Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Low key salty I passed on these.

I didn't realize the upper was leather
laugh.gif
Yeah, wish I doubled up on these. Picked up my pair in store and it was a lot nicer in person and by the time I tried to buy online, my size was oos.

or you can call Nike and cancel before they ship!
Didn't know that was possible, CS reps always state after the 30min remorse period, you have to ship back when received. I have an order on some 30s that is being held up and when contacting them they stated they couldn't cancel for me.

Didn't know that was possible, CS reps always state after the 30min remorse period, you have to ship back when received. I have an order on some 30s that is being held up and when contacting them they stated they couldn't cancel for me.

This has been my experience as well!!

Bs they have to cancel at your request! As long as the shoe hasn't shipped, you're just not trying hard enough!

I copped just to have in hand. Overall dope pair. I hope Nike sends me a quality pair. I might let these go after next week. People who strike out on breds are gonna need something to keep them happy. Otherwise. I will wear these to death because white and gold is just perfect.

Last edited:
Was on the fence about these but I saw shoe palace still had them so I pulled the trigger on them. I'm already guaranteed the XXXI banned so if I can't get the Breds at least I have these..

Last edited:
Bs they have to cancel at your request! As long as the shoe hasn't shipped, you're just not trying hard enough!
Trust me, I have, when that whole Chi 10s/NYC 10 mishap happened, I tried, they wouldn't cancel, they had opted to give me 2 20% codes and an upgraded shipping code rather than cancel the order, they had said too late 20 minutes after placing it.

Trust me, I have, when that whole Chi 10s/NYC 10 mishap happened, I tried, they wouldn't cancel, they had opted to give me 2 20% codes and an upgraded shipping code rather than cancel the order, they had said too late 20 minutes after placing it.
Yeah but Nike is quick to cancel when they want! A few weeks ago when the 11 navy gum lows restocked I was able to cop, got conformation email and everything next day they cancelled saying sorry unable to find shoe!! Smh!

Just curious but what is considered value. Kinda been thinking of trying YouTube, seeing if i can do it is a "side gig" shoot maybe even hit that "youtube money" in addition to my job.
if you look at "Sneaker youtube" it's nothing but 8-14 year olds who watch and come to meet ups, etc. It's the same tired unboxing, over and over, with the challenges thrown in to get more exposure.

I like Mike Rich cause he relates to the adult consumer and doesn't click bait Yeezy or Mass unboxings to get you to watch.

The worst is that qrew kick dude. He pretty much stole Neistats style of vlogging and throws yeezy titles on his videos and the prepubs eat it up.

Me and my wife wanted to do the whole daily vlogging thing cause it looks lucrative but I realized I'm too private of a person. 

Last edited:
Yeah but Nike is quick to cancel when they want! A few weeks ago when the 11 navy gum lows restocked I was able to cop, got conformation email and everything next day they cancelled saying sorry unable to find shoe!! Smh!
For sure, many of us know this too well.

How do I cancel an order on SNKRS?
You have to cancel within the first 30 minutes of placing it, after that you have to wait to receive them and then return.
not true. i canceled my 2 orders from snkrs earlier today a couple hours after i copped online. they don't give the cancel button option at that point, u just have to call. sometimes it'll be too late and other times like in my case today it'll work. i panicked bc i hadn't talked to my connect yet and i had promised pairs to some folks. but like he said when i spoke to him, if he doesn't call me then i know i'm good. he'll only call if there's an issue. so he was able to supply my 2 size 10.5s and four additional pairs for my peeps. he's the truth.
:nthat:

Why didn't you scratch test these?
:lol:

:rofl:

After copping this morning, I'm taking a brief sebatical until the SJ11s drop.

Last edited:
Just curious but what is considered value. Kinda been thinking of trying YouTube, seeing if i can do it is a "side gig" shoot maybe even hit that "youtube money" in addition to my job.

if you look at "Sneaker youtube" it's nothing but 8-14 year olds who watch and come to meet ups, etc. It's the same tired unboxing, over and over, with the challenges thrown in to get more exposure.

I like Mike Rich cause he relates to the adult consumer and doesn't click bait Yeezy or Mass unboxings to get you to watch.

The worst is that qrew kick dude. He pretty much stole Neistats style of vlogging and throws yeezy titles on his videos and the prepubs eat it up.

Me and my wife wanted to do the whole daily vlogging thing cause it looks lucrative but I realized I'm too private of a person. 

YouTube money is peanuts. I do it as a hobby with 16k subs. It's a lot of work to build that unless you're joining an MCN (network) which will give you the subs on higher ad revenue but takes a huge cut of your pay. The problem with them is you have no control of your take home and you get locked into a contract.

YouTube money is peanuts. I do it as a hobby with 16k subs. It's a lot of work to build that unless you're joining an MCN (network) which will give you the subs on higher ad revenue but takes a huge cut of your pay. The problem with them is you have no control of your take home and you get locked into a contract.
you're an older cat so you cater to people who actually want to buy the shoe to wear.

That makes sense. So it's basically original content, more so than stuff you know will get views. The 5 main guys I watch are Bull, Tony, Mike Rich, KG & MR. DALEKJD (he's gaming though) and for me I like the idea of meeting people/networking. But at the same time I really into this for the history side and ive always had a love for sneakers, even growing up, couldn't afford them but i made sure id stay up on them.
Its still that today & would love to do it and make money, ya know.
With bull and tony they both bought new BMW's and Tony a house and get to travel a little. Would love that even if its just one of those things.

Back
Top Bottom